[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I need help forgeting someone extremely quickly. Long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3192.jpg (57KB, 696x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3192.jpg
57KB, 696x500px
Hey guys, I need help forgeting someone extremely quickly.
Long story short,
I met a really nice girl and for the first time in my life I genuinely fell in love, like there haven't been single day I wasn't thinking about her, I was genually worried when she had something important in her life, but here is a catch, all this was happening 3 month strait, and all that time she was whacking the gun and every time I asked her if she even likes me, she replied just "yes" basicly saying absolutely nothing, and today, she just blocked me on every possible media and just sent SMS, saying something like "sorry, I am mentally and physically not ready for any relationship, maybe later"
And I mean finally she told her true feeling to me, but doesn't it seriously needed to be 3 month to say that?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyway I am here already 3rd day with out speaking to her, crying in pillow like a windy bitch, hating my self. That's where I realized l, I need to completely forget that we had any feelings, that where I need your help, is there any way to forget that with out getting dead drunk/high af (in sorta healthy natural way)?
>>
Just get over it
>>
>>18562791
How? You all are smart here, I am retarded one, tell me step by step.
>>
And just so you know what kind of person I am.
I am student 21 yr
Studying for plane mechanic
Almost got ppl license
I play trumpet for nearly 8 years
I almost never drink, like at all (last time @18 years old
I don't smoke
I don't do drugs
Not very outgoing
Skinny
I can close eye on almost half of betrays, but once you cross the line, you can bet, that you will never see me again in your life
I don't want to kill my self
>>
>>18562785
>>18562814
Depends on what you're willing to do.
>>
dude, same fucking story. hadn't any contact with her for 15 days now, and guess we're fucked. I mean i distract myself from her. I work out again, meeting friends etc. which is really helpful but i still dream every night about her, so it's not possible right now for me. my depression is coming back and I'm just about to buy some coke just to feel better, or at least something.
>>
>>18562785
Roll with the punches, friend, and don't let the angel slip away. You never really "get over" people in your life. You are supposed to carry them with you. Learn to be okay with your feelings and learn to accept that this is all in the past and that there is nothing to be done about it now. It's okay to move on, I promise.

Treat that girl like a prinvess if she treats you like a prince, and once you feel comfortable enough with her further down the road (a few years) you can tell her all about it, with caviat of "you are the love of my life".
>>
>>18562785

Brother, i'm going to explain the sad reality to you.

In today's society, women at that age (16-23 or so) who aren't complete hambeasts can have any guy they want. They also want to "live life" and "play the field" and enjoy the attention they get from all the guys they know. They thrive on it.

When a girl that age finds a guy like you - sweet, kind, caring, and attentive, they will enjoy all the attention initially, until they realize its gone too far and you expect her to be loyal to him in body and mind... then then run for the hills, or the next dick that pays them attention.

Society is fucked, and there are no consequences for women who slut it up or bounce between relationships on a whim even. There is no expectation to settle down or be monogamous and loyal even for a short term. It's going o be a very rare girl indeed these days that is up to commit to anything at that age.

Tough pill to swallow, but once you realise that every girl you meet is not going to be around for long, and to just try and enjoy yourself and them the better it will be for your mental health. Expect nothing, and you will not be disappointed, and don't give your heart away so easily, or your life will be miserable, and you will never trust women fully.

As to getting over her. You need fresh air and exercise, and to get out and do things that you enjoy, and nothing heals the pain of the last one like meeting the next one - when you're ready.

Good luck bro.

t.oldfag
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.