[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend of 2 and a half years decided to call it quits 2 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: booze23_1.jpg.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
booze23_1.jpg.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
Girlfriend of 2 and a half years decided to call it quits 2 weeks ago. She has blocked my number from texting her or calling and we have communicated through email a handful of times. I have thought about just showing up, but have decided that I should give her some space for now.

We had a split like this before and i chased her down and she came back and everything went back to normal.

Does she want me to chase her or do i finally just let her go for good? What do you think guys?

Been drinking a lot to keep myself from thinking about her but it's not really blocking it out anymore. I am losing it. I thought she was gonna be my wife.
>>
Why'd she do that?
>>
She has a son and he's a rude little shit so i told her that we need to work on the way he communicates with adults because its unacceptable.

She took that as me saying she was a shitty mother with a shitty kid.

Pretty much anytime her kid gets brought up she gets super defensive and thinks it means i hate him.
>>
That's a tough spot. I think it's hard to make to clear to people that you're constructively criticizing their kids and don't just irrationally hate them.

From what it sounds like, this'll keep happening. Do you want to deal with that? There are probably deeper problems in the relationship if she keeps leaving and you have o get her back.
>>
>>18562682

Well looks like it is over. You do know that when couples call it quits and come back together, only a disturbance is going to make the whole thing crumbling down right? Face it, you two just weren't right for each other. Two splits in two years and a half years is totally toxic.

It is time to move on anon, relationships should be tough but not to the point you are playing cat and mouse. Fuck that.
>>
The kid isn't going away so the choice is yours. You either make the split permanent or put up with his (and her) bullshit.

You're the one making the sacrifice here... being willing to be a father to her kid. if she can't support you in that effort and help raise the kid right, eject now.
>>
I love how OP is the one trying to make the relationship work but this ungrateful cunt is pushing him away and throwing him to the gutter. A vast majority of men will not date a single mother and raise her kid as your own and yet she acts like she is hot shit.
>>
>>18562732
This.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.