[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homofag here my boyfriends best friend is this girl who is very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1499525263197.jpg (20KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
1499525263197.jpg
20KB, 300x166px
Homofag here

my boyfriends best friend is this girl who is very touchy with him.

as in arms always around him, kissing on his face etc.

it's basically a running gag that people often think THEY are the couple.

I know I have nothing to worry about but it somewhat annoys me. how do I make it stop bothering me and is it reasonable for me to be annoyed by these PDAs?

on the other hand my female friends are like this with me so I can't really say shit.

why do girls like to do this shit? if they had boyfriends would they be bothered if I was doing PDAs with their gfs even thought I'm gay?
>>
Well straight guys seeing their girls being touchy with gay guys isn't really anything to worry since they know nothing will happen , no you shouldn't be bothered by it nothing will happen stop even entertaining the idea that something will happen as you are just being jealous , ergo fellow gay bro
>>
It's okay to voice your concerns, even if you don't think their PDA is going to lead to anything it still makes you uncomfortable so say so

Maybe you feel like he's more comfortable doing PDA with her instead of you
>>
She is a fag hag.

Just let her fuck him with a strapon while you watch.
>>
>>18562372

everyones goign to be a little uncomfortable. when we romance someone we like to have certain interactions, not just sexual ones, saved for our selves.

im gay too, but i dont like girls touching me at all so i dont put up with that shit. my boyfriends have been jealous of how touchy and close I have been with my straight male friends however, and my straight male friends have gotten jealous over me having boyfriends. its kinda the circle of life and i think in the end its more important that we can have affection from EVERYONE, that we shouldnt be dependent on romance for a hug or a cuddle.
>>
>>18562372
If your bf is actually gay you have nothing to worry about. Girls are just toucht feely like that with each other and often see gay dudes as one of their own (but with a dick and balls obv)
>>
If my girlfriend did that to anyone but me, she wouldn't be my girlfriend much longer if she didn't stop it when I tell her to.
I would totally dislike that, no matter what her chances are with that person, exceptions are family but that would be different anyway.
So if you are uncomfoartable with this, tell your boyfriend, you are in the right here. He isn't in the wrong, but it's your right to voice your discomfort.
You will have to see how you will go from there though, especially if he doesn't want to listen, because you can not force him to stop.
>>
>>18562372
>on the other hand my female friends are like this with me so I can't really say shit.

At least you recognize this. If you don't like it for him, you have to stop it on your side, too. But if you can see it isn't a problem when girls do this to you, understand it isn't a problem when they do it to him (as long as he's gay and not bi).
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.