[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay. I need medical advice, and it's absolutely fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1501143816334.gif (1MB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1501143816334.gif
1MB, 299x168px
Okay. I need medical advice, and it's absolutely fucking destroying me.

I've tried posting a few times before, but I've been having trouble with recurring epididymitis symptoms for five weeks now. I'm deathly afraid that it's a chronic case. Right now I need to know if I can still cum if I have a bilateral epididymectomy? Can I still get hard? What the fuck am I going to do? Choose between a lifetime of pain and never feel the pleasure of cumming again? If that is what it is, then I'd rather die.

I am in despair. Somebody please help me.
>>
>>18562233
Dude... go to an urologist. Any advice here will come short since we dont have ur medical history nor we have an interview. If u r that afraid go to the fucking urologist. If u dont like him. Go to another one. Medfag here
>>
>>18562276
I can't get into a fucking uroligist for three months. I've been going to doctors. You think I wouldn't be there right fucking now if there was a chance I might never cum again?
>>
>>18562276
Just fucking tell me if I'll be able to cum after this or not. Ejaculate. I don't care if I'm impotent.
>>
>>18562233
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis

Just go to doctor.
>>18562282
>can't get into a fucking urologist for three months
And why exactly is that?

Anyway
>In both the acute and chronic forms,antibioticsare used if an infection is suspected. The treatment of choice is oftenazithromycinandcefiximeto cover both gonorrhoeae and chlamydia

Anyway your ability to have orgasm is determined by your testosterone levels. Until your testicles are alive and working, you will be able to get boners and orgasm. And even if you lost BOTH balls, you can still get artificial T and still maintain sex life.

Your cum aka ejaculate is like 1% made in balls and rest is from prostate fluid. So yeah, you will be able to blast some fluid almost no matter what.

And now stop shitposting AND GO TO FUCKING DOCTOR!

http://m.wisegeek.org/what-is-an-epididymectomy.htm
With this, you will be rendered sterile, but your testosterone production intact, you will be still able to cum.

Good luck and go to fucling doctor.
>>
>>18562233
Doctorfag here. Had any tests done to see if it's bacterial? Patients can have it for months but it has gone in most cases.
>>
>>18562920
Don't want to derail the thread, but if you are telling the truth it's very strange to picture an actual doctor posting on 4chan.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.