[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have nice social life in university >all friends leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 20170608_200603.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_200603.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>have nice social life in university
>all friends leave the state after grad
>move to small town for work because pay is great
>no young people in the town
>men at work are all old or annoying
>women at work are all taken, every single one
>no friends no gf
>haven't spoken to anyone irl outside of work and family in over a year

>isolation induced depression fully sets in
>stopped lifting, stopped piano, only go to work play video games and drink alone
>decided fuck this I need to move asap
>never lived outside of this state so no real preference
>all else being equal I might as well move to where my romantic prospects are right

>in Uni was good friends with this girl, call her C
>very compatible, wife material, friends already
>we would hook up and be romantic but knew she was moving away so never got together
>told her I want to move and asked how she'd feel if I moved up to her
>she said yeah man let's date I'm down
>ever since then she's been pretty distant and acting weird
>seems like she's nervous, having second thoughts or just isn't into me anymore
>when I ask her she just says it's from being really busy at work

>meanwhile start talking to old prospect from Uni girl S
>she's clearly into me sexually and romantically
>don't know her very well but she seems worth dating, potential wife material

So now I have to decide, do I move to girl S or girl C? C is better, there's no denying that, but am I going to go across the country only to find I've been cucked or that she's changed her mind? Meanwhile S has actively been into me for 2 years but due to timing nothing ever happened. Both cities are about the same preference to me. I just don't know bros. If I move to S and then find out C really did want me there, she's going to be pissed too and wonder why I told her I was headed her way and then changed last minute.
>>
best guess would be trying out S, as C seems to have made up her mind. But if you don't spend all your money on this, if all of it doesnt work out, just move to the next big city were you get a job and find a girl there, there are enough out there. You are desireable to a few girls so you will never be unwillingly single for a long time anymore
>>
>>18561885

Why the fuck would you move for a girl?
>>
>>18561994
I'm not moving for a girl, I'm moving anyway. The people I know there are the only thing that would make me choose one city over another, they're otherwise all the same to me
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.