[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if a girl likes you? I haven't had a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How can you tell if a girl likes you?

I haven't had a gf in 5 years and don't want to make a fool of myself thinking she is into when she really isnt
>>
It's a combination of things, usually.
What has she done to make you think she's interested?
>>
You ask her out on a date. If she says yes, she likes you.
>>
>>18561706

I don't know

doesn't talk about her love life to me

laughs at my dumb jokes

she brought me leftover pizza she made once

when I mentioned a YouTuber of one of my hobbies was cute she pretty much asked who it was and immediately looked her for some reason

said she hated X artists music when I asked her if she listened to the new album yet. then I told her I loved it and she should listen to it. about a week later she starts posting songs off the album on her social media.

how can you tell if she is just being nice or if she is into you that way.
>>
>>18561754
femanon here - she's playing it aloof but i can guarantee you that she's into you based on what you've listed. if she wasn't, she wouldn't bother showing interest in the things you're into. we drop subtle hints a lot (hence the music to social media thing) to get you to notice.

ask her out and godspeed, anon
>>
>>18561772
lol here's the thing I don't actually have social media. I just stalked her (public) page to to try and gauge whether she likes me.

so technically what she is posting isn't for me to see or what she is expecting me to see.
>>
any other indications?
>>
you have nothing to lose

she will drop interest and move on if you don't decide
>>
>>18562380
remembers stuff about i forgot I told her
>>
>>18561699

stop looking at it as 'making a fool of yourself'. you're just asking a girl out.
>>
>>18561699
this is all you need to know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
>>
>>18561788
Not the femanon, but she looked it up either way. Just don't mention her publication when asking her out and you're good to go.
>>
File: 120.jpg (159KB, 639x304px) Image search: [Google]
120.jpg
159KB, 639x304px
>i want to suck your dick
Yes, ma'am.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.