[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons I'm addicted to /Pol/. It started when I discovered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4068.jpg (17KB, 361x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4068.jpg
17KB, 361x407px
Hey anons I'm addicted to /Pol/. It started when I discovered it a few years back. I used to browse through the catalog for a quick laugh and boy didn't it disappoint. My sides were almost always in orbit by the absurdity of the posts. However, I started seeing the reality of some of what those fagots say in my country in Europe and I started leaning right. This is changing my world view and making more aggressive. Is this justified? If I quit /Pol/ am I censoring my self. Am I burying my head in the sand like an ostrich?
>>
/pol/ is an extreme place and should be taken as entertainment rather than actual political discussions.

Limit how often you go there and remember not to believe everything you read.
>>
File: 1450775953707.png (46KB, 984x394px) Image search: [Google]
1450775953707.png
46KB, 984x394px
>>18561524
>Is this justified
Depends what you're angry about.
>If I quit /pol/ am I censoring myself?
If you quit cigarettes are you censoring yourself?
>Am I burying my head in the sand like an ostrich.
Depends what you believe. A lot of the shit they are saying is true, but there's also a shit ton of conspiracy theories without a shred of evidence. If you're believing shit like pic related, then yeah, you're burying your head in the sand.
>>
File: Rabbeo2.png (60KB, 690x645px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbeo2.png
60KB, 690x645px
>>18561524
Yes

/pol/ is right but it just one view of the whole true
the world is change and human ideas about right or wrong is change together

I suggest you be yourself
like jesus say . nothing in this world have wroth enough to compare with yourself
>>
Oh look, it's this thread again.

/pol/ is right most of the time, and you're addicted to it because it gives you such a flood of emotions finally seeing the truth.

Delete this thread and just keep on keeping on
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.