[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I normally never make threads like this but this is really fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1497440108457.jpg (137KB, 1023x587px) Image search: [Google]
1497440108457.jpg
137KB, 1023x587px
I normally never make threads like this but this is really fucking with me. I've had urges and desires for having a child start to become much more frequent in the past year or two, I'm 23 going on 24 right now. I just got married a few weeks ago and now it's getting almost nonstop, I really want to raise a daughter even though I've almost always hated kids. We can't possibly afford raising a child right now, wife is in graduate program and just got laid off from her job due to funding cuts and I'm only just now getting hired after applying for a year since I didn't get into a grad program. Also we don't want to have a kid until we get our own house and move away from this state to get stable jobs. Guys how do I stop feeling like this, I don't want to fuck things up because my biology is screaming at me to breed. How normal is this, who else has felt like this?
>>
People normally don't feel like this until their 30s. It's a healthy sign but as you say, you have to wait until you're settled and have the means to provide for a kid.

If you're really horny for being around kids try and get a job in a daycare.
>>
>>18561516
A woman's desire to bring children into the world typically peaks at age 26. It makes sense that there is a buildup. Going for a degree is a waste if you want children. You can't have it all - you can either be a good mother, or be a good worker.
>>
>>18561570
When was the last time you've seen a middle class couple make due with only 1 source of income and a kid?
>>
>>18561608
I have, as have my friends across town. Dad stays home and homeschools the kids while mom is a paralegal in a town 45 minutes away. They are also currently shopping around for a house, to remove the commute.
>>
>>18561608
Middle class doesn't become upper-middle class until you get over 100k. If you need more than 100k to provide for a spouse and a kid or two, you have a spending problem. You can easily live on 1000 per month per person in the right locations, and 48k per year is just barely into middle class.
>>
>>18561624
>upper-middle class
sorry anon upper middle is over 350K for a household and there is a huge difference between the 5% ers and 1% ers of upper class.
>>
>>18561633
http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0912/which-income-class-are-you.aspx
>According to census data from 2015, 6.1% of households bring in $200,000 and higher every year and 14.1% bring in between $100,000 and $150,000. This is the upper middle class.

Upper middle begins at 100k. Upper class begins at 350k.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.