[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i feel attractive and sexy as a man? I've improved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4459.jpg (79KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4459.jpg
79KB, 600x491px
How do i feel attractive and sexy as a man?

I've improved a lot but this area is still hard for me. I'm 24 and I have never seen any signs of interests from a woman. I'd honestly not even say I'm that bad looking after losing weight, I'm pretty average and my body is starting to look like the body of somebody who does sports.

But I still feel like a child when it comes to sed. As in, i can be nice and talk to girls but I just have no sexiness whatsoever, its like I am defanged so to speak.

I don't have problems with females, I have good female friends. It's just that I cannot project any sexuality. I just feel like i would be silly having sex.
>>
Trial and error, my dude.
You can't be good at everything from the beginning, start sexing some girls and get experienced.
>>
say close to inappropriate or simply inappropriate things, sexual jokes, be cheeky
some of them will try to shame you but pay no fucking mind to it, they love it, its one way to get their attention

its not so much about the body anyway
your face is the first thing they see, then how you dress, then you open your mouth, only young chicks oogle at your muscles and that attraction is gone fast too once they are familiar with such thing
>>
>>18561474
ok my man, this blog post from Heartiste gives you the skinny on this shit:
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/the-winner-effect/
TL;dr: get laid, then again, and again, by banging increasingly hot girls. But you got to start with the moonpigs if you're no great shakes yourself.
>>
Show us a picture of you, so we could tell you what's wrong with your look. Maybe you just have to change haircut
>>
>>18561475
Getting laid is the end result here. Well, a relationship is. But I just feel like I need this last push, one woman on earth that checks me out or shows any signs of interest to start convincing myself that I am a sexual being.
>>
>>18561526
this.
>>
>>18561526
>>18561533
I really don't think my face is the issue, I'm not a handsome guy but I wouldn't call myself ugly
>>
>>18561474
Why are you so dependant on what women think or don't think?

Maybe you should truly love yourself first before others can love you.

I used to tell myself I'm simply not attracted to bears/fat guys and it could never happen, it made me gag, until one day the confidence and self-roasting jokes to name a few things made me fall in love with one.

I'm not saying you should be an ass hole about it either, and I'm most definitely not preaching you should not take care of your body and improve yourself, but if you're gonna do it, do it for you. Stop being dependant on people. It'll wreck you.
>>
>>18561704
It's not exactly like that. I lost weight because I fucking hated seeing my fat ass on the mirror, and now I'm much happier and like how my body is looking. I feel fantastic after a workout too. I did it for myself and I keep doing it for myself.

But on the sex part I just need somebody to acknowledge me, you know? I have always had problems talking about sex and stuff like that, so I just kind of need proof that there exists at least one woman out there that sees me as sexually desirable. Just a girl that would like to get freaky with me. Because as it stands sex for me feels like a conquest, something I have to earn from a girl instead of something enjoyable two people do with each other.
>>
>>18561474

I'm 28 years old and I feel like a child when it comes to sex too. I've only done it once, and it was many years ago. So sex seems like this unreal thing that apparently happens to some people
>>
>>18561474

post picso f your body?
>>
>>18561474
holy shit, i've got the same issue.
i can't approach a woman to make her feel interested, though i had two gf's, both of whom were satisfied with me sexually.

the rest of the case is identical really, lost some 15 kg, started working out and working physically.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.