[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >6:00 AM >About to go to sleep >Lay down on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0006.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Be me
>6:00 AM
>About to go to sleep
>Lay down on bed
>Look at the ceiling
>Cat's at my room sleeping on her bed
>Ask my existence and why I'm here
>Start to panic
>Start to feel empty
>Start to scream
>Have a panic attack
>My cat gets really frighten and mad
>Starts to scratch my right leg really hard
>Start to bleed
>Cat hiss at me really scared

This is not the first time I have a panic attack, I've been having them since I was 10. I've anxiety, I only get panic attacks when I ask my existence. This last panic attack I had made my cat really frightened, so I want to know if a cat can get any kind of heart/brain disease because of getting too frightened? I've never seen her hiss at me, she got really frightened. This happened almost a month ago, and since then my cat has been twitching while she sleeps and when she does that and I try to wake her up she takes a time to awake and she feels weightless.
>>
File: a judging hat.jpg (17KB, 567x416px) Image search: [Google]
a judging hat.jpg
17KB, 567x416px
>>18561460
Do you know what a panic attack actually feels like? If you did, you would know better than to ever let yourself get to the point where you have another one.

It literally feels like a heart attack. Not, "Oh, I'm so scared! You gave me a heart attack!" It's more of a, "Call 911! I'm having a heart attack! I don't want to die!"

If you ever actually had a real panic attack, and not a Tumblr "oh-I'm-so-special-I-get-panic-attacks-give-me-attention!" panic attack, you would be in the hospital within the hour, and speaking to a psychologist within a day, desperate to never feel that again.

Grow the fuck up, and own your fucking shit. Maybe get a fucking job, and keep a decent sleep schedule.
>>
>>18561487
I know it's not a panic attack, but I don't know what to call it, I guess being a dumb fucking idiot is what I should call it. I don't go to the fucking doctor because the attacks aren't that hard they're just frightening. I don't have panic attacks and I don't wanna have one. I slept really late that day because it was my free day, I usually get two days and I fucking sleep really late jerking off or being a fucking moron in this website. The question here is not my panic attacks, it's my fucking cat, my fucking cat got fucking scared because of me, a useless waste of flesh. I don't want my cat to get a fucking heart disease, a trauma, or psychological damage. I want to know if she has something before getting her to the vet.
>>
>>18561562
If the cat isn't showing symptoms of something (being scared isn't a symptom, limping or having seizures is a symptom), you don't have to worry about shit.

That said, you should worry about yourself if you consider yourself a dumb fucking idiot, a moron, or a useless waste of flesh.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.