[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My thread was deleted, but I need to have sex. How do I come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 02e.jpg (154KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
02e.jpg
154KB, 700x933px
My thread was deleted, but I need to have sex. How do I come about it?

Not hooker/prostitutes tho, I'm deep in California.
>>
>I want an answer to this
>But not the only correct answer
>>
Just fucking attend a RSD event
>>
>>18561393
truth be told, sex it good but it's overrated
but if you really want sex, go on the hook up website and look for really ugly or fat chicks, they put out easy.
>>
>>18561393
Go clubbing and hit on girls. If you haven't considered this yet, you're probably an introvert or ugly. If either way is true, you're never gonna get a chance if you don't try speaking to them. Overcome your fears, but don't be obnoxious. Look out for girls that repeatedly glance at you, but not in a "omg, look at this creep" way. If you think you've spotted one, talk to her. Ask her if you can ask her something, but somewhere away from her friends (maybe in the smoking area, where you can actually understand what she is saying). If she agrees to come out with you, tell her you lied about asking her something and tell her you just wanted to talk to her in private away from her friends. Girls really like this, but there's a thin line between creepy and interesting/cute. It also always depend on the girl. Never give her the impression that you're clingy or have no experience, if you can't make it seem innocent and 'cute'. That's your best bet, I would claim. Oh and work out a bit. That can make all the difference. Good luck.
>>
clubbing anon here. Also consider >>18561424 if my method doesn't work and you're really desperate. Truth be told: Sex is overrated.
>>
>>18561424
>>18561434
>sex is overrated

Ex-virgin of about two weeks ago thirding that. The thing that largely set me off was the "heat" which is is actually kind of interesting but it doesn't do it nearly as well as the hand. It gets you off but it won't leave you satisfied.

In its defense though you could probably argue I didn't fuck a tight girl since I didn't get much pressure but I don't know if that gets to my imagined hentai doujin levels talking about vice grips and mollusks and shit
>>
>>18561508
erm.

>warmth, not heat.

but yeah, not getting you off as fast as your hand is a good thing. It means you'll last longer. There's more to sex than just nutting, you know. And different girls do actually feel different. Tightness isn't the only thing going on down there. I'm so glad I never read japanese cartoons.
>>
>>18561427
Not op but dude wtf do I do when all my friends are losers who refuse to go clubbing because they're retards who would rather drive past the same clubs all night over and over perving at chicks from the car. I need to go clubbing, my balls are going to fucking explode is going alone ok or is that a recipe for disaster? Because my friends are fucked, legitimately fucked up creeps.
>>
>>18561807
clubbing anon here again.
I assume the guy who just lost his virginity did so with a condom. Compared to being blank, condoms suck and you actually just feel the warmth. My first time was pretty disappointing for both of us. Didn't have sex for over a year after that. Then pulled blank on the same girl and we both loved it. No question that there's more than coming to sex, just think of the intimacy. But still, if Op's going in on a stranger, then no way he should do it without condoms. I would recommend thin ones, but don't spare on the money; you don't want them breaking.

>>18561832
You could always go alone and if the girls ask, just claim they went home early and left you behind without telling you. This bears great danger though, because the stranger that get's a little attached to another group he just met quickly becomes annoying to many, so really don't be clingy and watch for their reactions. You can always just ask for her number and then piss off and go dancing. This seems like you are interested, but not desperate. If every now and then your eyes still meet, you can of course talk to her every now and then. The whole point here is: don't become attached. Once you go a millimetre too far, there's no going back. Imagine something like "oh god, not him again". Even if one of the girls really likes you, it only takes her friends to be put off by you and she will adopt their view very soon. Being able to read reactions always comes in handy. If by the end of the night she still likes you, try to find an excuse why you'd leave the party and she could come with. Imagine something like "I'm starving by now, I'm gonna look for some place around here. You wanna come, too?" and actually leave the club with her and go to that fast food place or something.
>>
File: 1397823026281.jpg (298KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1397823026281.jpg
298KB, 1600x1000px
>>18561393
In all seriousness, I would of thought that in the middle of California it would be more casual in terms of "free love" and all that stuff... (I am a European/Israeli nomad, so forgive me for not being familiar with the reality of what mid-California is actually like.)
>>
>>18561832
>>18561892
clubbing anon cont.
If she's uncertain about it, because often times (no matter how charming you are) they're afraid you're gonna do something with her she won't like, ask if any of her friends would like to go, too.
This always gives them a little bit of insurance that you're not a pervert or some shit.
However, if any girls come with her, remember not to pay too much attention to them.
You wanna concentrate on one specifically. Make her kind of suspect, that she's special to you, but don't overdo it. Just give her a glance coupled with an intriguing smile (one sided smiles work pretty well).

If you are too insecure to go alone, you can still bring your friends, if they look decent, but don't really hang out around them and definitely don't introduce her to them, if they're really so creepy. Just tell her "Yeah, I'm here with those guys", but brush it off like you don't REALLY know them, if you feel like this will help.
You should definitely have some insurance, in case one of them goes full-retard or tries to steal your girl.
>>
>>18561906
>free love
it actually is pretty free there, without any commitment. Still, you gotta talk to the girls first.
>>
>>18561832
clubbing anon once again.
What I forgot is most important: DON'T PUSH IT.
Don't start grinding on random girls and don't think to yourself "I GOTTA FUCK TONIGHT". This will be your demise. Girls have an eye for this, so if you don't score that night, ask for her number and tell her you should do this again sometime, because it was really fun with her. If you can wrap up the courage, you could even ask her to meet during daytime; don't ask this in the same night, though.
Wait a a day or two (maybe even three if you wanna go sure) and ask if she wants to do some casual stuff, because you're bored or something. If you wanna go sure, then take your time and don't go on a date immediately.
>>
>>18561892

It was actually raw. Finished inside too even since she's on birth control.

>>18561807
It really is more like heat to me. The temperature difference in there is super intense. Shit is on par with sitting in car with no air conditioner under a hot sun for about 20 minutes except you only get that on your dick.

>not getting you off as fast as your hand is a good thing.

She actually got me off quicker than when I usually jerk it since I like to take it slow and prolong my jizz but due to her demand for faster I finished in about a quarter of the time i'm used to. Besides the technique her walls had which is kind of like light teasing along with the tightness just led me to an "Eh I came" kind of gasm.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.