[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this hot guy over tonight. Anyone have any ideas on some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

I have this hot guy over tonight. Anyone have any ideas on some sexual things I can do to him that will blow his mind and load.

Pic unrelated.
>>
His laundry.
>>
punch him in the balls when he cums, it will blow his mind 100%
>>
>>18561324
He has nice balls though. I'd never hurt them.
>>
Tell him how much you will regret the sex once you find a good man to settle down with and he has to hear about this encounter and how much your whored yourself during those little session before meeting him.
>>
Randomly suck his dick throughout the night. Show him you crave it in your mouth.

Make him cum and let it get on your face and lips then drool all over yourself
>>
>>18561330
It's the best sex ever.
>>
>>18561332
Good idea.
>>
>>18561309

The more fucked and kinky the better.
>>
If we give you some good ideas

Will you post tits or gtfo?
>>
>>18561354

Yeah, only if it's something that will blow his mind.
>>
>>18561355
Herpes
>>
>>18561364

I only have gonorrhea.
>>
>>18561354
Gross. We don't want to see OP's manboobs.
>>
>>18561398
kek
>>
>>18561309
Rim him while jerking him off.
>>
>>18561309
Hang yourself in the living room and leave the door unlocked. That'll blow his fucking mind.
>>
>tfw no girl has ever thought this about you
Fuck you OP
>>
>>18561355
OP, practice deepthroating, stroke the shaft and massage the balls a bit while blowing

Basically practice giving fucking masterful blowjobs, i dont care how you do it

A trained wet mouth can potentially far exceed the pleasure recieved from penetrating a vagina

Also let him cum in your mouth, it literally doesnt matter what you do with the load, just so long as he can release it in your mouth
>>
File: 1498458149920.jpg (75KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1498458149920.jpg
75KB, 500x351px
>>18561448
At least one girl has statistically but you never took the chance.
>>
>>18561472
Look up into his eyes while you succ too

That's that shit that makes the heart melt
>>
>>18561472
Have to agree a sure default is to suck that dick. Even if you don't deepthroat don't leave one drop of cum. He may not be only yours but he'll come back for more.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.