[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl calls me Daddy during sex am i a piece of shit for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1439873305194.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82KB, 239x229px
>girl calls me Daddy during sex

am i a piece of shit for getting turned on by this?
>>
>>18561000
trips confirms it
also have fun sticking your dick in crazy
>>
>>18561000
Girls will claim they just mean it in a Dom sub thing but they secretly have the Electra complex
>>
>>18561000
How many guys really dig this?
>>
>>18561000

not really. there's so many psychological reasons beyond just the actual incestual implications.

there's reason we all seek father figures even outside of our own fathers, and there's a reason we eventually want to be a father figure.
>>
>>18561007
A decent amount, I like it.
>>
>>18561000
No.
t. PhD in psychology
>>
>>18561000
who fucking cares
>>
>>18561015
What the fuck are you doing here?

Are you studying us?
>>
>>18561015
books cant tell you everything professor

no i don't think its that weird but kinda. When i first started hearing it like a year or two from chicks i thought it was weird but was like whatever ive been going along with it for the sluts but am slowly finding myself liking it but its not very exciting it just reminds me that the pussy is mine for the next 40 minutes
>>
>>18561007
was going to ask the same thing

definitely not me, but different strokes for different folks
>>
>>18561000
I'm too tired to explain this OP but please heed my warning and RUN
>>
File: classyraptor.jpg (88KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
classyraptor.jpg
88KB, 500x659px
>>18561000
my girlfriend says this to me sometimes during sex

I dont know if I like it

I dont know if she actually likes it

I dont know if she thinks I like it

I'm just gonna let it keep happening
>>
yes

explain to me how that could ever in any way not be construed as fucked up
>>
>>18561000
You're only a piece if shit if you forget to call her your 'good girl' after she does something right.
> Makes you a sandwich after sex
> "Good girl."
> Deep throats you until her lips touch your balls and doesn't gag.
> "Good girl."
Also, give her a light spanking when she's been naughty. "Daddy" means that she wants you to give her rewards and punishments.
>>
>>18561223
The image this puts in my head is hilarious. You both just staring at each other confused after she says it.
>>
If she wants to call me daddy, fine by me. I'm the one who asks her to tell me to knock her up and breed her.

Even trade.
>>
>>18561000

no thats what she wanted to happen
>>
File: 1463560484375s.jpg (8KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1463560484375s.jpg
8KB, 250x216px
>>18561044
They are. They also dig /r9k/ to study pathological subjects.

t. Psych ward vet
>>
>>18561015
Should I call you doctor or daddy? Or can I call you doctor daddy?
>>
>>18561003
Not crazy but admit to an ongoing crush (love I think) on my friends father. Like 10 years of crush. Even now I go to her house and tremble when he's around. It was horrible when I was going through puberty. Never did anything
>>
>>18561854
Why not? As long as nobody finds out, experimenting can teach you wonderful things. Plus, you'd feel closer to your friend. I say go for it now that you're legal: be discreet and keep it quiet and enjoy what makes you tremble for ten years. Give yourself that gift.
>>
>>18561875
Don't be silly he would never, treats me like I'm still a kid. Believe me though I have run through in my mind every conceivable fantasy.
>>
>>18561889
> treats me like I'm still a kid
Kind of sounds like that's what you want: to be simultaneously his daughter's innocent friend and the seductive nymph next door. You could be a very naughty girl for him.
>>
>>18561896
>seductive nymph
You're crazy. He has never looked at me with lust even though over the years he's seen me in all manners of dress and undress. I have pranced around in a bikini before but became embarrassed and hid and when my friend and I began to wear make up I would pay special attention to mine around him.
>>
>>18561929
He's just better at hiding it because he's older and has more experience. He knew full well what your teenaged innocence was trying to cover up. He was just tactful enough not to let you know that he was thinking the same thing you were.

Isn't it time that you thanked him for being so good to you?
>>
>>18561943
Not every man is a pervert like you are anon.
>>
>>18561000
>girl calls me Daddy during sex
Not being turned on by this would mean that there's something wrong with you. The husband is the girl's new daddy. That's how nature intended it to work.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.