[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you're at your best friends house to spoon and make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1500832911363.jpg (221KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500832911363.jpg
221KB, 1024x1024px
Say you're at your best friends house to spoon and make out, when you get there, do you just take your clothes off or something? Can someone give me the run down?
>>
>>18560985
I've never made plans to spoon or make out with someone that I considered to be just a friend.

I did spoon a chick friend that I had once, because she was hanging out in my place while some serious shit was going down, and basically got so exhausted that she just laid down on my bed. It wasn't a romantic thing - just the fact that there wasn't room in a dorm bed for two people to lay without spooning.
>>
>>18560985

you'll need to provide more details.
>>
>>18560994
>>18560993
I'd been seeing my best friend heaps lately and I told her I liked her. She's super hesitant because she broke up with her long term partner at the start of April but says something might happen.
The other day we're having lunch and she says there's a band she'd like to see that I'm already going to. She asked if I'd like to come back to hers afterwards to make out and spoon, but "definitely nothing else for now".
>>
>>18561011
I don't understand. It's almost August. Even if she broke up at the tail end of April, it's been 3 months. Shit or get off the pot, because it sounds to me like she's saying what she thinks she needs to in order to keep you around.

Don't ask her to make out or to spoon. Just go for it. It's not like you're gonna want to be around a woman that you love but can't have, right?
>>
>>18561023
Yeah, there were other things said too that make me worry. We've ended up back at her apartment 4 or so times now pretty much face to face but I never made a move.
She said she's not the kind of girl to do little flings (i know her history, she's never been into them, usually very serious). So I'm worried she'd doing this just for my sake.

But question remains, do i just lie in her bed with my clothes on or what?
>>
>>18561060
Yes you mong, unless you're going to have some form of sex you keep your clothes on when spooning.
>>
>>18561064
But it was clearly specified no sex haha i don't understand how we get from arriving at hers to being in our underwear
>>
>>18561064
I just realised what you meant, sorry. Even though we'll be sleeping?
>>
If you're going to sleep, just sleep as you normally do. Usually in your underwear, right? You won't have any less of a boner with your pants on, so just act normal (apart from the fact that it's going to be more intimate than if you were alone.)

My bet is that she's going to grind and/or grab you during the night, so just go with whatever happens, even tho she told you nothing will
>>
>making out and spooning
Once she feels your massive boner on her ass it's probably going to lead to sex eventually

Just don't force things too hard. Take it slow and escalate little by little with more and more touching
>>
>>18561060
You're probably gonna make out first, so just take your pants off once you've been doing that for a while and go from there
>>
>>18561777
Jesus christ don't do this.

OP, just initiate a spoon, clothes on, kiss her neck a bit from behind, start making out, feel up under her shirt, grab some tits, remove the bra and her shirt, remove your shirt, make out more and suck on the tits, etc IN THAT ORDER

If she pushes your hand away at any point, wait a minute or two and then try that step again. If she still stops you then it's not going to happen
>>
>>18561070
When she drops trousers you drop trousers
>>
Thanks for your help guys. Night is good so far, in the pub toilet atm. Actually hoping it doesn't lead to sex, I've liked her too long to just have a drunk one nighter, plus it'd probably make things weird if we did it drunk after agreeing we wouldn't.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.