[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys I gave a dilemma. I'm currently in the process

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170723_203913.jpg (534KB, 897x969px) Image search: [Google]
20170723_203913.jpg
534KB, 897x969px
Okay guys I gave a dilemma. I'm currently in the process of moving out of Phoenix because it sucks. My two options right now are moving out to Seattle area or too Baltimore area. I visited both places before but I'm not sure which to pick.
>>
>>18560952
washington has an $11/hr minimum wage, I'd go there. Baltimore is pretty dumpy unless you work in the intelligence community or the military.
>>
File: Seattle Fog.jpg (45KB, 640x193px) Image search: [Google]
Seattle Fog.jpg
45KB, 640x193px
I want to move to Seattle, I live in Jew Angeles currently. The weather seems great there and lots of evergreen trees, a big change from the South West. I have no idea what Baltimore is like, but there are a lot of dindus there and I've heard that crime there is pretty bad.

So in other words, Seattle for sure.
>>
>>18560952
>Moving to a coast
Enjoy your rent.
>>
>>18560967
>being a ruralite poorfag
Enjoy your meth addicted hillbillies.
>>
>>18560959
Seattle weather is great? Do you like clouds and rain combined with cold?
>>
>>18560958
I heard that about Baltimore but I'm here right now and it doesn't seem that bad. But I also love Seattle. It's really hard to choose.

Here is a bit of background for me. I'm a Puerto Rican living in Phoenix AZ. One thing I hate about Phoenix is how everything "Hispanic" is code word for Mexican. It's really hard to get ingredients for my type of cuisine that I enjoy. Everything there is too spicy, it's all Mexican derivative. On Baltimore being east coast there are more of my people there. I also been to Seattle and while it's great not having dindus around Idk if I will have access to my kind of food and culture. The bad thing about Baltimore is indeed how many dindus there are here. Never seen this many blacks in my life.
>>
>>18560982
Yeah, it literally got up to 118 degrees where I live a few weeks ago. I love the cold and rain, been to Sweden a few times and the weather is 10/10 there.

>>18560983
Go to Baltimore then, you will definitely feel out of place in Seattle then. If you were white or asian, you'd fit into Seattle better, but that's not the case.
>>
>>18560992
I don't mind white or Asians but I don't know how out of place I will feel there. I mean I also feel out of place with blacks anyway. What I'm looking is a nice place to get a job, have not stupid hot weather and access to good food I enjoy. I got a Job here at Phoenix but the weather is only good 4 months and food is too Mexican. I will miss In N Out though.
>>
>>18561006
I'm pretty sure you'd feel more at home where more of your people are. Living in Southern California as a white person is pretty horrible, since I can't relate very much at all to the Hispanics, black, or Jews here, which are most of the population. It feels really alienating. Just visiting family in Sweden for a few months makes me feel much more at ease and welcoming than being in the place I grew up in.
>>
I was stationed right outside baltimore for 8 months. Chose Seattle man, Baltimore has some ghetto ass people. West Coast is fun and not as expensive as people make it out to be. Besides you dont HAVE to live in seattle, you can live just outside it and get a place half the price and it be NICE
>>
>>18560983
Fuck, dude, move to Florida. Baltimore is a cesspit, and Seattle is an expensive cesspit. You probably can't afford being poor in Seattle, and you will get shot in Baltimore. Florida is the promised land.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.