[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically, this one chick I know stole over $200 worth in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Rfr6uJD.png (158KB, 442x433px) Image search: [Google]
Rfr6uJD.png
158KB, 442x433px
So basically, this one chick I know stole over $200 worth in items from me.

She also stole $100 from a kid she baby sits, presumably $250 worth of items from a close friend (about 90% sure), and ruined two relationships amongst my friends to get with the guys.

Yesterday:
>Two close friends hang out with her
>Meme it to make it a joke about me
>They said they wouldn't hang out with her ever again after it was confirmed about the shit she stole from me.

Sorry for the long post..

Anyway my final question is how should I properly react to my friends hanging out with practically my worst enemy?
>>
Also, there's a much deeper history about why this chick is a bad person. It's just cycles of her manipulating everyone in our friend group.
>>
You can't dictate what your friends do. If they want to hang out with her, you have no right to demand they don't.

But you also have no obligation to be their friend. If they're going to hang out with her despite what she did to you, then reconsider being friends with them.
>>
>>18560927
Say if I wanted to cut friendships with them, (they're going off to college anyway) would that be a bad thing?
>>
>>18560929
In this situation care about yourself more than others. You can throw the joke back at em if you still talk like "she steal anything from you guys yet?"
>>
>>18560929
there might not be a need to cut relationships with them. this sort of thing might just sort itself out as you both go down your own separate paths.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.