[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find who the fuck keeps calling me? I'm getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: el rato.jpg (9KB, 225x186px) Image search: [Google]
el rato.jpg
9KB, 225x186px
How do I find who the fuck keeps calling me? I'm getting a phone call each day from numbers I don't know and it's really irritating me. I have an idea who it MIGHT be but I really don't wanna answer the phone to talk to them (don't ask, I have my reasons). Is there a website I can use that will provide me with the names of whoever uses these numbers? I tried sleuthing the interwebs but nothing works, all I got is vague geographic locations and that doesn't do anything for me. Not sure if this is really the right board for this kind of question but its either here or /b/, and I'd rather drink acid than go over there
>>
>>18560661

your country?
>>
>>18560703
Australia
>>
>>18560713

Can't speak for OZ, but in AMerica there are web sites offering (for a few dollars) reverse phone lookup
>>
>>18560661
Why not just block callers that have numbers you don't recognize and don't leave messages? That's what I do.
>>
>>18560810
It's a different number each time so that won't work
>>
>>18560824
no, there's no magic website. Unless you answer or they leave voicemails you wont even know if the calls are related. It could be something simple like the previous phone owner owing money to kay jewellers or someone that signed up for a survey with a random phone number that happened to be yours.
>>
>>18560824
They will run out of numbers eventually. Another solution is to give all your contacts a ringtone, but set the default ringtone to silent.
>>
>>18560835
That sucks, I was hoping there was. It could be what you said though. It would be nice if they sent a text just so I know who I'm dealing with
>>
>>18560661
Why don't you just pick up the phone and say "hello, who is it?"
>>
>>18560836
That's a pretty good tip in general, thanks anon.
>>
>>18560872
Usually I am fine with answering the phone. I don't want to go into it, just that I suspect this person I used to know is the one calling me and I don't want to have an awkward conversation with them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.