[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a big crush on an internet friend of mine and don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: AJlVAga.png (71KB, 446x459px) Image search: [Google]
AJlVAga.png
71KB, 446x459px
I have a big crush on an internet friend of mine and don't know if I should tell her.

We've been friends for several months now, we talk on discord a lot, and we have a lot in common in interests and personality. I'm sure if I told her that I have a crush, she'd reciprocate.

The problem is that we live in different states, about a 15 hour drive apart. I don't really want a long-distance relationship. I've done one before that was less distant, and it was difficult enough. My previous LDR broke up for reasons other than distance, but the distance did put a strain on us when we were together.

My current school and career plans have me tied down to particular areas for the next several years. It's not feasible for me to be moving anywhere without major changes to my life plans. If she was interested in me she would have to come to me, and I doubt that this would happen in reality...

I feel like it's a bad idea to tell her how I feel, but I still want so badly to do so...
>>
get frisky and eventually convince her to come to you. Or just get a QT irl.
>>
>>18560375
OP, I'm in the same position as you right now. Have you ever met in person? Maybe you should take a trip to visit her first two see if you have any face-to-face chemistry before trying to make it an official relationship.
>>
>>18560395
I would love to do that, would definitely get a plane ticket instead of driving though. I suppose it gives me something to save up for.
>>
File: 4L_uRwhAMVv.jpg (79KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
4L_uRwhAMVv.jpg
79KB, 640x592px
It's online remember so if it goes wrong just block her
>>
>>18560423
Just make sure she's interested in meeting you too. A couple months is a little fast for somebody to be traveling across the country for you. Does she know what you look like?
>>
Be honest, if distance wasn't a problem would you go for it?

Is this passion or romance?

Would you put in the effort to keep that 15 hour relationship when push comes to shove?

How long would you want to spend with her if one of you went to see the other?

You seem to already know the answer to some of this if you say you don't want an LDR. But if you still want to go for screwing around with her- is that because the other relationship was hard or because it was LDR? What's the base feeling there?

Just going off what you're saying, it sounds like you should ask if she's OK with doing some nauuughty stuff but ask if she's OK with it not being serious and it being OK for both of you to see other people. If the second part makes you uncomfortable, you probably don't want to do this unless you want to be exclusive...
>>
>>18560550
Yeah, we've sent each other selfies more than once

>>18560649
If she was close, I would definitely say something. The distance is what makes me think it's unlikely anything would come of it.
>>
>>18560783
But what is it about the distance that's bad in this scenario? Because you're finding the physical closeness is important to you?
>>
>>18560375
nfkrs or whatever his youtube name is met his gf that way. man you never know, maybe this time the distance will be farther but your hearts will be closer. you never know bruh. give it a pull drop the hatch go on a ride.lifes boring as it is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.