[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucked I think job wise. 27, never had an over the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1484376584226.jpg (351KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
1484376584226.jpg
351KB, 900x582px
I'm fucked I think job wise.

27, never had an over the table job until recently and quit day 1.

Was at Amazon but I was too out of shape to keep up.

Even fast food turns me down, I'll do anything, advice?
>>
you're too fat to work and too much of a wimp to get in shape. just hang yourself
>>
>>18560317
I'm fat but not that fat.

5'10 and 200 pounds.

It was very very fast paced work that really fucked up my back.
>>
>>18560321
too fat to work and more of a wimp than I thought
>>
>>18560321
This is kind of unrelated but howd you start working at amazon and what did you do there?

Also to answer your question have you done any college or internship stuff
>>
>>18560329
They constantly shifted me from position to position. It was a lot of moving packages in various ways.

Throwing them on the correct part of the conveyer belt, in the right crates, loading trucks, etc.

It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't expect you to work so fast.

No college, just HS diploma.
>>
>>18560321
>5'10
Some people have all the luck.

But really, talk brisk walks for 30 minutes at least twice a day and lower your calorie intake. Don't lower it too much too quickly or you'll burn out. If you drink soda, wean yourself over to water.
>>
>>18560337
I got back to exercising since that disappointment woke me up, but I just need work.

I dunno what to do.
>>
>>18560336
I'm younger than you but this is how I imagine it could work out. If you lost a little weight, 20 or 30 lbs, you could become an electrician or a plumber or some kind of maintenance job people hate to do.

Why didn't you college?
>>
>>18560342
Extreme depression, got medicated and better but very late in life.
>>
>>18560345
I'm sure if you're feeling it you could always start school around 30 if you've saved up money from those jobs I mentioned. Alternatively do you have any talent with computers or something? People will pay for someone tech savvy to help them just because most people are technologically illiterate I find.
>>
>>18560354
I'm as tech literate at most long time PC gamers, which is more than normies but far less than professionals.

I'm fine with anything, I need money soon.
>>
>>18560363
If you're cool with anything why quit the over the table job
>>
>>18560363
>PC gamers, which is more than normies
in my experience the opposite is true.
>>
>>18560371
I didn't quit, the job was no longer needed and I let go.

Live in care taking.
>>
>>18560382
I guess the simplest solution is just lose about 20 or 30 pounds and you'll feel waaaay better. Maybe even good enough to keep going hopefully. Maintenance jobs pay well and you could also look for something niche that everyone can do like installing cable. I know a girl your age who's 4'10" and does that so I don't think it's too physically demanding, but even if it is too much, you gotta prioritize losing weight so you can open up your options.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.