[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with being feck ugly? Picture attached, although

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170606_130330.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_130330.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
How do you deal with being feck ugly? Picture attached, although I'm not trying to be an attention whore. I've had a few crushes as a high school senior, and I'm going to a college next year that's known for hot girls, but I know I have 0 shot with any of them, especially since I feel like my personality is shit too. On the one hand, it's such a ubiquitous problem for so many people that it must be a true problem, but on the other hand, I can't expect anyone to like me when I don't, and I know that no one is "owed" someone to talk to, hang out with, or be in a relationship with, but it sucks fucking ass when you have so little going for you that the only thing that it feels like you're destined to do is live a sad, lonely life with nothing that you haven't done before. Basically, my life sucks, and it doesn't seem like there is any prospect in the future of it not sucking, and I have no idea how to deal with that.
>>
>>18560217
Get /fit/ first and then you can come back for advice. You look extremely overweight, not just chubby.
>>
look at based zeud on youtube
>>
File: 1375554787186.jpg (27KB, 605x358px) Image search: [Google]
1375554787186.jpg
27KB, 605x358px
It will reveal the truth.
>>
>>18560217

1. Do what >>18560234 says and become /fit/. I recommend Stronglifts 5x5 myself

2. Explore options like facial hair if you can. It functions like make-up for us guys and can change our whole look. Need to be tactical in the choice - facial hair needs to work with your face shape

3. Same as 2. But with head hairstyles

4. Understand that 70% of your misery is your own mind. I know some people far uglier than you that manage to be popular as fuck and get pussy on the reg.

If it's one thing though, lose the chub m8
>>
>>18560217
you really just have to lose weight and get a better haircut and lose the glasses.

a lot of attractive people aren't attractive because they're gods or something, but it's because they work at and maintain their appearance.
>>
dude

keto

NOW
>>
>>18560217
Shit, bro, you look like a black, glasses-having me!

Keep up the good work!
>>
>>18560697
>black
>>
>>18560217
hehehe poo in loo
stop dipping your fingers in the
vindaloo

[spoiler]do calisthenics regularly and tighten the fat around your face/grow a beard. You look fine enough to stick your 5" dick into all the hot coalburners on campus; you're not really ugly dude, pretty average.[/spoiler]
>>
> I can't expect anyone to like me when I don't
This is the problem OP.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Loving
>>
>>18560217
You're depressing, that's why no one hangs out with you. You're spot on with the "no one will love you if you can't love yourself" shtick though.
>>
File: ..jpg (115KB, 662x398px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
115KB, 662x398px
>>18560217
Have you ever heard of /fit/ my poo friend?
>>
File: sprololog.jpg (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
sprololog.jpg
19KB, 256x256px
POO IN LOO :DDDD
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.