[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hellos anons. I've been reading about BPD but most of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1500686862256.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500686862256.png
260KB, 620x640px
Hellos anons. I've been reading about BPD but most of the time I can't tell the difference from all the other disorders. Can someone give me some really clear signs that someone is BPD. Have you ever dated someone with BPD? How was it like?
>>
>>18559914
it was absolutely terrible
0/10, would not recommend
>>
>>18559940
What were the most terrible aspects of it?
What was the breaking point?
>>
>>18559940
I agree with this anon. Don't recommend dating anyone with bpd. Worst dating experience I've had.

>>18559974
She was uncontrollably clingy and would get mad about me going home to do basic shit like sleep or take care of my pets. And then when I decide to spend more time with her to ease her loneliness she thinks I'm being to clingy and codependent. Constantly made me doubt myself because no matter how much I compromised she would still be upset and find excuses for why she couldn't compromise for things I wanted in the relationship, and then ended up cheating on me.
>>
>>18559914
I dated someone with BPD, she always had episodes where she was incredibly needy, selfish, and fragile and would freak out whenever I wanted to do something on my own or hang out with friends. She kept xhanging her mind on things and her personality could change in an instant. If you think a girl has BPD, definitely avoid.
>>
>>18559914
The classic signs are; extreme emotional instability, selfish actions sometimes bordering on cruel to fulfill emotional impulses or desires, extreme self hate. That and often a history of severe depression, body issues, and suicide attempts. Suicide is one of the leading causes of death for people with the condition.
>>
>>18561247
Of these it is the second that most people will notice first, everything else comes off as someone who is depressed and needs attention. They will love you more than anything, but if they have emotional issues that you aren't helping them with watch out. Worse still if another person helps them with those issues when you don't, they can grow attached to that person and cheat on you because they are meeting their instant emotional needs. That is very common with borderline people and probably the most hurtful aspect beyond mood issues.

People who are getting therapy for the condition or are mindful they have it can often improve somewhat.
>>
I'm dating someone with BPD right now and I consider him the love of my life. The catch is that he is responsible and wants to get better, so he tries very hard to get it under control. I don't really suffer from the negative BPD behavior since he's open, talks to me about it and avoids me when he has an episode. I only experience the good things, such as intense love. It can work, but you have to be understanding and the BPD person has to be responsible.
>>
>>18561261
You are lucky anon, most people with the condition never know they have it and never get it diagnosed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.