[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i went to my apartment complexes laundry room and tried to use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1448038545242.jpg (46KB, 344x421px) Image search: [Google]
1448038545242.jpg
46KB, 344x421px
i went to my apartment complexes laundry room and tried to use a dryer and opened one of the machines which turned out to be full and saw some panties on top and grabbed them

i've never done anything like this before it was super impulsive but i wasn't sure if there was a security camera in there or not (there was)

but i kind of had a feeling there might be so i didn't turn around to face the direction it would have been in when i put them in my pocket

but i went in there multiple times and feel like i looked suspicious, especially since the last time i went where i took the panties i was drying a pair of already wet jeans that i wanted to wear to work

and also i'm a guy i'm not like a girl who was trying to come up on some free clothes

anyways what are the odds i get caught? i feel like it would be retarded to have someone monitoring the camera 24/7 but idk

i'm super paranoid about it and haven't gone back to the laundry room i just wore a different pair of pants to work please someone put my warped mind at ease or prepare it for the worst
>>
What size?
>>
>>18559842
You don't even know who those belonged to. What if it's some disgusting mid thirties strung out crack whore with 4 kids? Also if nobody has confronted you then you're probably OK.
>>
>>18559842
You never should've made this thread OP, the NSA and FBI are triangulating your position as we speak. Your mother has been called and informed of the situation, and your Facebook has been updated to inform your friends of your sex-offender status. You fucked up big-time, kiddo, and now it's time to pay the piper.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.