[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl online >QT who browses 4chan >Start hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1476328196393.png (202KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1476328196393.png
202KB, 365x363px
>Meet girl online
>QT who browses 4chan
>Start hanging out
>She's in a relationship
>Turns from friendship to romance pretty quickly
>Leaves her long term boyfriend for me
>3 months later
>Kind of tired of it and would rather be single
>She's head over heels for me

I don't know what to do
Should I wait a little longer and see how it goes?
I'm 28 so my options are dwindling and she's probably the most stable and financially independent female i've ever been with
>>
>>18559685
Well, the fact that she left her long term boyfriend for you alone means that she can and probably will do the same with you. Think about that.
>>
>>18559722
It doesn't seem like that, to be honest

I usually would agree but she seems pretty different in that regard
>>
>>18559726
Lmao that's what everyone says.
>>
>>18559685
how do people meet others online to the point you actually start hanging out irl?

let alone a chick who browsed 4chan?
>>
She's someone who trades up for something she sees better. It wasn't meant to last anyways so don't worry about it
>>
>>18559740
She's completely infatuated with me, though
She says I'm the best thing in her life and she loves me

I don't really know how to put out that flame
>>
>>18559726
That is what her lt bf said too. Just gtfo of that relationship. You tired of her, why drag your feet deeper in the shit? I know it's because you're a weak little bitch. You hope that she is the one foot deep down you know that she isn't. And what about the age limit? Who cares if you're almost in your 30s love takes its time to find someone right for you.
>>
>>18559772
lol
>>
>>18559726
>basic knowledge doesn't apply if it results in a reality which doesn't suit MY emotions
>>
>>18559740
>She's someone who trades up for something she sees better.
Which is a code word for disloyal whore who drops someone if anyone more attractive gives her attention. Op should run.
>>
File: 1501018896445.png (325KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1501018896445.png
325KB, 557x605px
Based.
>>
>>18559772
>>18559726

It always seems different. You are always the best. Because of how we're wired up as long as there are no glaring problems or discrepancies your actual relationship will seem better than your precious and unique in comparison to all the knowledge on the web. It's because you're deep in it and your perception is skewed. If you were to remain completely objective you'd never be happy in a relationship. I know it's hard and counterintuitive but try to apply reason to the situation and think how it all looks from other people's perspective. Having feelings for someone is so common that by now probably every scenario had already happened at least once, so you're probably not unique in your problems and there is some advice based on similar experience as yours.

And seriously, if she's capable of leaving someone because there is someone new and better she's not a stable pick. It means her feelings are based on short-term infatuation, and then probably she's too comfortable to actively look for the next best thing, unless that thing happens to pop in her life and the transfer can be seamless. So, unless you can guarantee that you'll remain the best option for all her life (which you can't) I'd leave her
>>
>>18559792
>>18559801

Her last relationship was 6 years
>>
>>18559848
She left a six year relationship so easily? That is pretty disgusting on her part honestly. That guy must be crushed.
>>
>>18559854
He's already dating someone, he's fine
She thinks he might have been cheating anyway
>>
>>18559848
If she left someone after 6 years because some other guy came along, she'd drop you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>18559858
Is he? Or did she say that.
>>
>>18559866
Let me clarify. Normal people don't get over losing someone they have been with so long that fast. That story seems off.

Have you met her in person yet? Also
>4chan girl
Is she a girl or a girl (male). Most people on this site are not stable individuals. A at girl instead of an average girl seems strange.
>>
>>18559866
she said that, so i guess it could be a lie

she seems pretty stable
i don't really know how she could be hiding anything more
>>
> grill 4chan
First of all your dating a trap , until you see her/his genetals assume it's a guy
> left bf of 6 years
Probably lying desu , maybe no though
> infatuated
This is your biggest problem infatuation wears off only love stays she / he may not actually love you they may just be infatuated with you
>>
>>18560058
we're not ldr we're physical

i've been in her vagina and based on her facebook stuff and her living space, the story all checks out
>>
>>18560066
A girls crazy about you anon a legit girl , stick with it my man it may seem like a good idea to leave now and in 6 months your beating your meat thinking about suicide trust me.
>>
>>18559740
>trades up for something she sees better. It wasn't meant to last anyways so don't worry
It always confuses me reading these comments. If you meet someone that you think is a better match, why the fuck would you not go for it? Should you think to yourself "I think I'd be happier with this other person, BUT I'll stay with my current partner and waste both his and my time!"???
>>
>>18560107
Because there will ALWAYS be someone better, even if you find someone who you think is perfect. Resisting that temptation is the cornerstone to a long term relationship. If you have every dated someone for close to or more than a decade you'll find that out.
>>
>>18560162
Some people may make wrong decisions or want to be with a new person every couple of months, but that doesn't mean that a relationship that starts with someone quitting a previous relationship is going to fail.
>>
>>18560192
I never said that, it depends how the relationship ended. If it ended through infidelity, or the person dropped their partner on a dime because they 'upgraded.' Then yes, it will fail because those people cannot commit.
>>
>>18559685
>I'm 28 so my options are dwindling
Wow
>>
Dont trust girls who leave there men for you, they will do the same to you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.