[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, first time on this board, need some advice. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1500996382471.png (692KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500996382471.png
692KB, 500x750px
Hey guys, first time on this board, need some advice. I have gf ( going out for a year and a half)and no longer getting anything out of relationship, she is too out of control for me. Ive stayed this long in the hope of it getting better again, but know it wont, this is my first real relationship and i have never ended one. Can anons give me advice on how to break up without feeling intense regret and longing to say sorry like i have other times i tried to break it.

TL;DR - How do i break a relationship with 0 pain or as little as possible (open to brief alcoholism)
>>
>>18559629

the easiest way is to do it and not leave your self open for awful ness. hace a friend drive you to her place. you go in, say you need to break up, you list your clear concise reasons, and allow her to say her piece, but you do not engage, even if it seems she brought up a good point, do not engage. just say 'im sorry about that, but my reasons still stand'.

your friends job is to only let you be in there for 10 minutes. at 10 minutes his job is to pul lyou out.

before you get there delete and block her off of all social media, emails, etc.

then when in the car you block her cell phone number so she cannot text or call you anymore. DO NOT ENGAGE.
>>
Out of control how?
>>
>>18559638
Constant partying, unpredictable behaviour, im looking for a long term life partner while she just seems to see me as financial security to fund her immature behaviour
>>
>>18559634
Thanks for advice man, but how effective is just quitting cold turkey, i guess it could be classed as an addiction and i imagine it would be very painful to just cut the line
>>
>>18559648

>how effetive is just quitting cold turkey

in terms of what? shes a girl, not a drug, it boils down to you, if you actually quit cold turkey then shes out of your life, if you go back, then thats your own problem.

its not like 'slowly breaking up with her' is some better option.
>>
>>18559634
This is probably the best piece of advice I've ever read on 4chan. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18559652
I guess you're right, thx
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.