[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with a malicious ex? Every time I get with a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1501096281778.jpg (452KB, 1199x3201px) Image search: [Google]
1501096281778.jpg
452KB, 1199x3201px
How do I deal with a malicious ex?

Every time I get with a new girl, my ex finds a way to contact them, and tell lies about our past relationship to scare the new girl away.

The most recent one was she said I beat her. This spooked the new girl, and she dropped me.
>>
>>18559385
If some girl believes some crazy bitch about you, she wasnt worth it in the first place. All clever girls know to never trust any other girl on regards of dating / relationships simply because they hate competition over everything.

Try to inform your next gf about your crazy ex and get restraining order on her ass. Also if you didnt used so much online media, she would have 0 chance of finding out unless you havent cutted her out completely from your life.
>>
>>18559397
My facebook/instagram is literally stagnant. I don't use it.

I inform all of them, and have a restraining order. I guess women these days are just fucking retarded.
>>
>>18559402
They just have low entry barrier.

As boy you need to be tall, funny, good job, muscles, behave like bad boy and other stuff. As a girl you need to be not fat. Thats it. So finding girl above that is just harder.

And really think hard about she found out about your new gf. There has to be somebody telling on you. Play it safe and simply separate your "friends" from your gf so she cant find out fast enough.
>>
>>18559420
Thanks anon. Genuinely good advise.

I'll separate from friends I made before breaking up with my ex. especially the ones that have/still do interact with her.
>>
File: backup men.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup men.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18559429
>having common friends with your ex
If they are female, they are siding with her for sure. You should be ashamed you havent figured this out sooner.

>bonus tip
Tell your friends that you hit dry spell and that you keep thinking about returning to your ex (if she was who broke up) to make her feel safe that she still has backup man. That way she wont even feel threatened by not knowing what are you doing.
>>
>>18559443
I have literally no common female friends with my ex. Of course they sided with her. Six of them literally spit on me when they see me now.

I'll take your bonus tip half way. I'll say I hit a dry spell, but there is no way I'm ever letting on that I'm going back to that crazy cow.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.