[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other day I got really high by myself and kept thinking I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4343.png (103KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4343.png
103KB, 246x232px
The other day I got really high by myself and kept thinking I have to be fat and bald to find true love because looks are vain

That's not true right? I wanna be skinny I don't wanna subconsciously make myself look like shit.

I've been pretty crazy ever since I had some hair loss it gave me really bad ptsd
>>
Get that high-dea out of your head

Yes, 'true love' is more than just physical. But I'd guess 99% of relationships started because one found the other cute or sexy in some way. You can't see inner beauty. You can see outer beauty.
>>
>>18559355
I have something very wrong with me that makes me feel bad for being attractive
>>
>>18559398
trust me you're not which is why you're posting this on this website
>>
>>18559398
Don't say "I have something very wrong with me.." before stating what you think. I would look deeper into why being atttractice makes you uncomfortable. Is it that you are worried you will never be "loved for you," or is it something deeper seated? You don't want to be unhealthy, but you don't want to be self centered and looks focused either.
>>
>>18559343
Looks >>>>>>>>>>> anything else. Don't let these chucklefucks tell you otherwise. Nobody gives two shits about the fat uggo with a heart of gold. He isn't getting his dick sucked by that banging hot blonde chick.
>>
>>18559406
No it's not that if I'm skinny i feel bad for fat people and guilty and I feel bad just for having nice blue eyes and shit but I used to hang out with the ugliest rejects possible and they hated me for being better

>>18559421
That's nihilistic
>>
>>18559406
That's like saying there are no rich anons. Sure its not normal, but this is the internet, you can be anything.
t. attractive autist
OP, don't worry about it. Be glad that you're attractive and use it find your dream girl. Some win and some lose, you won.
>>
>>18559446
No I didn't because my subconscious is making me go bald and get fat
>>
>>18559343

since when does 'true love' not include physical attraction?
>>
>>18559468
Fuck man i don't know I don't know about god and the Bible
>>
>>18559343
This is the blow speaking in this post. Come on, OP.
>>
>>18559478
I'm high every day now I don't know what's real anymore
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.