[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I find a job that pays 15-20 an hour without any skills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1499646858595.jpg (200KB, 1080x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1499646858595.jpg
200KB, 1080x1346px
How can I find a job that pays 15-20 an hour without any skills other than retail and waitressing? Also I am a female. I will not be willing to sell my body so don't suggest that.
>>
sales
>>
>>18559039
Babysitting. I used to make 25/hr in the swanky areas of the city. Some people even want "nannies" with benefits and the works. Check out care.com.
>>
Deadass just go on seekingarrangement and finesse old men. Be cute, flirty in messages and say you want to meet up, give them a fake app phone number and text them, the going rate for just a "meet and greet" coffee date is 100-200 depending on your area. At the end of the date just say you'll text them later about meeting up again soon and block their number.

My friend and I have been doing this for a while to get through school, we plan all our dates on the same 2-3 days of the week and in the same place so we know the other is safe. We laugh about it later too.

Oh. You have to be thin and pretty though, like <115 lbs, you can be ethnic but not dark skinned (except for a few white guys that are super into that) , and long hair or in a very stylish short cut.
>>
>>18559123
Definitely don't do this slutty ass shit. This is prostitution, don't y'all see that?
Paid for your body more or less
>>
>>18559135
IMO they're the one's willing to shell 200 bucks for a 45 min coffee date, so what's the problem. And girls will literally fuck men just for buying them dinner, so..? Plus, some of these guys are actually really funny and I can try out a different cute cafe I would have gone to anyways on someone else's dime.

Stay mad while I count my money in my luxury flat while only working two days a week.
>>
>>18559103
are you hot
>>
>>18559196
Not particularly. Prolly average, but I am thin and have long red hair and blue eyes. Some people's cup of tea.
>>
>>18559188
Lol girl, I don't work and haven't for years because I settled down with a fine ass surgeon with a few nice houses instead of mooching off wannabe daddies, I'm not hating if that's what floats your boat. I know a lot of people who do the same thing you do and make bank. She just said she didn't wanna sell her body. I shouldn't have been rude, I'm sorry. Mostly I just feel bad for the guys.
>>
File: swag SS.jpg (23KB, 459x315px) Image search: [Google]
swag SS.jpg
23KB, 459x315px
Cam shows.
>>
marry rich old man. live good.
>>
>>18559202
:) do you take care of old people too? isn't it the same skill set to take care of babies and grandmas?
>>
>>18559260
I used to, and yes it is more or less. They need a little more listening and less of the active talking that babies need
>>
Why couldn't she be 5'11? 6'2?! I mean, that is just ridiculous, even for a 6'4 lad like myself.
>>
>>18559383
>someone to take care of my grandma
>also a gf
sounds like a good deal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.