[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl in bar, both super drunk >she gives me her number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5577.jpg (93KB, 640x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5577.jpg
93KB, 640x953px
>meet girl in bar, both super drunk
>she gives me her number
>hang out a few days later
>have sex
>hang out again in a week or so
>she stops calling/texting
>oh well, ontothenextone.jpg
>she texts me a month later asks if I want to come over
>since i'm in the area, drive by her dorm, but she never answers back
>be two/three months, can't remember exactly
>match with her on dating site (accident, I swipe yes on everyone)
>she doesn't seem to remember me (also, using my middle name on the site)
>not sure how to continue

I did like her, and wouldn't mind fucking her again. Should I act like I don't remember her either and just set a date up, or should I remind her?
>>
>>18559005
Play it like a game, that you do know her, but you gotta make her remember on her own where she remembers you from
>>
>>18559148
but then she'll remember me, and probably remember why she stopped talking to me.
>>
>>18559169
Act like u dont remember, when ya hang out maybe she will say she swears she knows ya. Still play hard saying wtf not me.

When you bang her again u can tell her the truth as u walk out.
>>
>>18559169

Then why the fuck are you asking us for advice if you already made up your mind?
>>
>>18559193
I think the reason she stopped talking to me is that she's a bit of an sjw and I offended her with my politically incorrect views.
>>
>>18559005

dont play games dude.

Be clear in your intent and dont mind if she refuses. Its her loss.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.