[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work with cute girl >she's kind of flirty with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: a90.png (141KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
a90.png
141KB, 600x600px
>work with cute girl
>she's kind of flirty with me
>flirt back and forth
>text a bit every now and then
>either she stops texting or I do
>fairly certain I could ask her out or that she at the very least finds me attractive

Now here's what's throwing me off.

Eye contact:
And we're both guilty of it
It seems as if every time we pass by each other it's as if we're actively trying to avoid each other....as if we're playing some weird game of who will speak up first?? It's weird.
We won't make eye contact or I'll get the courage to try and see that she's actively looking away.

Sometimes when we do make eye contact, she'll look away really fast, and sometimes I do it too, but for me, it's because I'm a bit intimidated by her.

Is she just not into me? Is she intimidated like I am? I mean, sure I can ask her, but I think we're both afraid to make a move.

But of course there also the whole I dont want to date a co-worker thing, and other small "issues" , but that's another thread at another time.
>>
Well why not just stare back at her with a focus. Stare for a few second and smile at her, look for how she reacts and go from there after. Maybe she's only waiting for you to initiate something. Don't expect much from it because girls like to flirt for fun sometime. It's all part of the life's game.
>>
>>18558619
I want to say that I've tried, but we made eye contact and she looked away as if she thought that I "caught" her looking, and she never looked back at me. I'm almost 80% sure it's just her nerves, but girls are weird.
>>
Additional info: we also have had kind if personal talks with each other and seem to genuinely enjoy eaxh other when we are alone at work with the conversations that we do have, we do have a lot in common, and we usually find ea check other throwing glances whenever a certain co-worker does things we find funny.

This feeling of if she likes me isnt so much only based on the fact that she has flirted with me a couple of times .
>>
Just ask her out

You're both shy
>>
>>18558594

That's called sexual tension anon. Your role as the guy is to play it cool and act like you're not bothered. If you show confidence and give her strong looks that say "gosh you're so goddamn beautiful" she'll melt in your hands, also things like looking her up and down (at the right moment).

> made eye contact and she looked away

Keep looking. Hold that "you're beautiful" gaze until she looks back and starts to wonder playfully what you're staring at, because she knows and you know. You're letting her think she's got you enchanted, and maybe she does. Don't be embarrassed to let her know she's got your attention through non-verbal communication. Girls think that stuff is hot, because it makes them feel attractive.
>>
>>18558842
Yeah, nah, I just tried it and she just looks away and tries to focus her attention on something else.

Maybe I'll just be more assertive when we pass by and I'll say hi or something more often.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.