[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I'm living in France as of now, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
Hey /adv/.
I'm living in France as of now, and I'm tired of having to experience its cultural enrichment (that is, the influx of dumb and unskilled Islamic rapefugees).
What country should I move to that isn't so affected?

Also, it would be nice if that country wouldn't have very high costs of living and tax rates.
>>
File: kappa.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kappa.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
move to California
>>
>>18558457
Do you want a white country? There arent many left. America is pretty decent but good luck immigrating. Russian territories would be the the best bet but they are 2nd world countries.
>>
Tu vis ou?
>>
>>18558577

Do you seriously think USA is whiter than France
>>
File: Screenshot_20170726-172908.png (188KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-172908.png
188KB, 1080x1920px
>>18558457
Seems poland is still very white
>>
You're not in France, liar. You are an underaged /pol/tard in America who has never had a passport.
>>
What kind of personnal experience did you have OP? Or did /pol/ somehow managed to make you feel overwhelmed by our 5% muslim population?
>>
>>18558457
>What country should I move to that isn't so affected?

Since you seem absolutely unaware of the fact that there are strict immigration laws imposed by just about any country worth immigrating too (and heck, even ones nobody wants to move to) I don't think you have any of the qualifications necessary to move elsewhere. So you won't get out, sorry.
>>
how about Sweden ?
>>
>>18558457
move to the French countryside then.
>>
File: 1497914803982.jpg (27KB, 389x579px) Image search: [Google]
1497914803982.jpg
27KB, 389x579px
What exactly are they doing that is so bad?
>>
>>18558596
Fuck right off, we don't want foreigners destroying our homogenity. You caused your shit, now drink up. Fucking westerners. YOu will only bring your shitty values and destroy us with you.
>>
>>18558588
Less Islamic is what's important.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.