[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got ditched last night, texted this morning, don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5572.png (143KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5572.png
143KB, 640x1136px
Got ditched last night, texted this morning, don't know how to handle it.
>>
File: IMG_5573.png (138KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5573.png
138KB, 640x1136px
>>
what are both of your genders ?
> male or female
>>
How do you know this person? Whats the backstory? Youve told us literally nothing. Give some context dude the texts dont really matter that much.
>>
>>18558450
Grey is female, blue male.
>>
>>18558453
sorry, i typed a wall of text then tldr it, but refreshed the page and it went away.

>hooked up a few times
>she ghosted me a while back
>moved on
>recently she got back in touch, we've hung out a couple times
>last night she asks me to come over
>says she's still out with her friends (college town) and she'll probably leave around 12
>drove 30 min, get there around 11 because i figured i'd just hang out and get a drink maybe see some people i know
>says she's leaving around 12
>at 1145, changes to 1ish
>text her at 1:05, no answer, call at 1:15, no answer
>drive home a little drunk because I wasn't expecting to drive, pretty upset
>this morning, texts me this

By the way, she said she really wanted to hangout but she was starting her period this week, and I said it doesn't matter we could just hang out and not have sex, because i genuinely like her as a person.
>>
>>18558444
>>18558444
As someone who has had similar shit happen countless times, she didn't "forget" or "black out". Trust me, if she wanted to hang out with you she would have. Don't take her words at face value, it will save you a lot of headaches in the future. If she is serious about her offer just go over and fuck her. Don't plan your night around it as she might flake again. Sorry it happened to you man, I know how much it sucks.
>>
>>18558472
U seem like a cool dude. Its not a problem to make a thread about though. Just move on. It was a mistake on her part. Easy to get over. She obviously cares what you think. Just shrug it off and hang out with her for a week until you fuck.
>>
>>18558472
Damn dude that sucks. Maybe just act slightly annoyed until you see her in person again(when you fuck her).
>>
>>18558487
especially if she is this apologetic just for such a small accident
>>
>>18558477
This, if you were a priority and she really wanted to hang out with you, she wouldn't have gotten carried away drinking. She likes you but you're still backburner status. Drop this whore.
>>
>>18558477
>>18558487
thanks guys, good suggestions, i think i'll keep seeing her but definitely not pursue anything more serious.
>>
>>18558472
god damn OP she was out with some guy she wanted more than to see you
>>
>>18558573
probably, but we all have other options right? is that really a fault? lying about it is though. and why invite me over in the first place?
>>
The answer to every "why" question in regard to her behavior is very simple.

> she wants attention.

She's going to string you along to soak up as much time, attention and free drinks as she can get out of you.

If you want to fuck her, go fuck her, but drop the pretense about it. Tell her directly you want to come over to fuck, if she doesn't bite then she was never going to.
>>
>>18558525
>>18558561
Eh... I take all apologies with a grain of salt.

>ask girl I knew back when I was 12 to go see a movie
>get her number
>we text a bit
>morning of date day
>"im so sorry but my dad had to use my car blah blah blah I feel so bad i'll let you know if i can make it"
>apologizes profusely
>never texts back
>month goes by
>decide to ask her again
>goes on about how sorry she is about last time and how she felt like an ass for not msging me back and how she isn't like that I swear
>suggest a place and time
>she says mhm that sounds good
>"so is that a yeah for monday"
>never replies back
>>
>>18558936
Yeah, but we have hooked up a few times already, so it's not like i'm paying for drinks or dates or anything.
>>
She asked you to come over tonight and eat bro. Go there and fuck.

If she flakes again, forget her

Usually if a girl really wants to flake she wouldn't offer an alternate meetup like that
>>
Usually when girls blow you off intentionally, they don't write a novel as an apology and set up another date. I'm inclined to believe her.
>>
>>18558979
That's what I thought.
>>
tell that bitch that you're mad but she can make it up to you. tell her "Tbh Im kinda pissed but it's okay I don't really care"

then you must say "How about YOU come over here instead"

then you bang her and never talk to her again

she'll be back.
>>
>>18559101
Seems kind of passive aggressive, which was what scared her off initially.
>>
>>18558472
>Drive home drunk.

WTF, I hope you die
>>
>>18559101

Too childish. She would assume you see her like a crush. There you become her sweet kiddo.

Ask her again like nothing happened. Howewer, I think she's testing if you can handle her whoreness. So you must be cool and detached but still really interested.
>>
>>18559906
I say move on, why do you have to waste your time on someone that doesn't deserve you?
You better than this. Even if it's just for hookup who knows you'll get STDs from her?
Move on OP. As a fellow femanon I really hope you can let ho of her. Or at least making plans then ditching her exactly the way she did to you and leave.
Don't fuckin look back
>>
>>18559950

Well, I think he's still interested, so I made a suggestion "don't give up" based.

More personally speaking, I was in the same situation, and I ghosted her for about a year. Now we're talking again about meeting half-way (she lives 500km far from me). Honestly, I don't trust her. She will make all the effort to show she's reliable, if not, I don't care so much, I invested really carefully this time, on an emotional level.

I wouldn't suggest to ditch her like she did because he would be acting on the same level of her. Not least, he would be acting like a woman. Revenge is sweet, but let's say that if she is really garbage, and she isn't only testing him, it's better to not become garbage yourself too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.