[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS How true is this really? I saw He's Just Not That

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: [HJNTIY.png (169KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
[HJNTIY.png
169KB, 500x566px
GUYS

How true is this really?
I saw He's Just Not That Into You yesterday, which gave me the courage to walk away from a guy who was too disengaged.

He was pretty gobsmacked about it, but it's like why? Why be surprised when you didn't even treat me like I was something?

Should we just walk away from all guys who aren't madly interested in us from the word go?

Is being disengaged nearly always a guarantee that he doesn't like you like the movie says?
>>
This is 50% truth
Yes, if girl is totally indifferent to me, I wont do shit
But if I like a girl, I will try establishing some contact HOWEVER I move on if she is not moving along with me
Also, sometimes it is hard to make the very crucial things like kiss and sex happen, this is where I personally appreciate female initiative
But I think if a guy is somewhat interested in you he will at least bring himself to text you
>>
File: 1490827756207.jpg (75KB, 380x385px) Image search: [Google]
1490827756207.jpg
75KB, 380x385px
>>18558413
Anon this is the biggest load of shit I've ever read. Me and my wife disagree with that because what if the male is an introvert? What then? You can't expect them to make all the plans and call/text you 24/7 people have lives and just because they don't treat you like a spoiled child doesn't mean they don't see you as important. Also, there is no "soulmate" bullshit.
>>
It depends on the man. When I met my wife, she was the one really into me, and eventually I warmed up to her, she very much pursued me. We've been married for years now and are madly in love.

I would say that you are into someone, and they seem like a very active outgoing person that goes after what they want, but you are having to always be the one that calls them, or asks them if they want to go out, or ask them if they want to come over to fuck or whatever, then you're probably not lighting their fire and should realize now rather than later that they aren't interested in having you.

However, if the guy is more laid back socially, and isn't the type of suggest dating, it's fine to pursue him until he realized you're into him, and then go from there. If he warms up and accepts you, then that's great, if he still does not return the feeling, then move on.

Every person is different.
>>
>>18558413
Yea, I was over chasing guys by the time high school ended.

I understand that showing interest is a two way street, but if it starts feeling like I am doing everything to engage a person, I will back away.

And if he gets surprised or upset by it, it means one of two things:
1. He was nervous
or
2. He was narcissistic enough to think he deserved that attention without reciprocity
>>
File: IMG_3086.png (124KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3086.png
124KB, 680x680px
It has some truths and some falsehoods. Like yeah, men chase pussy, no shit. But having a pussy doesnt entitle you to sit back and do fuckall and be treated like a little disney princess.

In reality females are attracted to, for lack of a better word, alpha males. Alpha males got all the options in the world. If a guy is doing all that shit listed in your pic, it probably means he doesnt have options, which means he probably isnt an alpha male. What females say they want is different to what they find attractive - theres a reason why liking "bad boys" or "asshole jerks" is such a prevalant theme - these guys are displaying other alpha male characteristics that they find attractive.

Biologically females want to breed with an alpha male and ideally have them raise the kids. Second runner is having the alphas kids and having some beta come to the rescue and raise them. Last resort is having kids with the beta. The older a female gets, the more you will see them moving down the steps and settling more for less alpha qualities, because their clock is ticking.

Again i hate to put things in terms of alpha/beta/etc but thats the most accurate way to describe it without having to explain each term individually.

>tldr women like assholes even though they say they dont which is why they need this "reminder" in the first place
>>
>>18558413
That's false.

Some men are shy, some men play hard to get, some men are socially awkward and have no idea how to act with girls, some men might think they have no chance with you so they won't even bother trying even though they might want you bad, there are so many factors, especially nowadays.

>Should we just walk away from all guys who aren't madly interested in us from the word go?
Fuck no. My first serious girlfriend was the one who was chasing me, I'd never have the balls to ask someone like her out. (she was probably 9/10, I'm and ugly skinny curly boy with no friends)

>Is being disengaged nearly always a guarantee that he doesn't like you like the movie says?
Again, some guys do this on purpose not to seem to eager, because that turns some women off so they'll try to save face.
>>
>>18558465
This, it's around a 40/60 against men.

Men will naturally pursue women, especially at the start. But if the woman puts zero effort into showing that she is interested as well and shows no initative ever, many guys will feel discouraged to keep pursuing. I'd say it is very good for women to show interest and have the initiative AFTER the man already put up some of the ground work.

This of course always varies between persons. Which is why the image is kinda bullshit, but has some truth to it.
>>
>>18558491
>tfw you are a real bad boy (uni dropout, doing drugs often, shady money, live in my own world, not afraid to say what I think) and yet not able to convert dates into sex
Just why
>>
It depends but in my case it was very much true. Every guy that I tried to pursue has not shown a sign of interest and often treated me like garbage. At some point in my life I made the choice to just wait for a guy to approach me and voila, that's how I met my husband. I knew he was the right one for me because he really did try to get my affection and nobody could have ever shown it better. I wasted so much time on guys back then that believed they were precious diamonds, now they are balding, single and get cheated on, feels good.
>>
>>18558506
Maybe you don't have the looks which turn you from a creepy neckbeard to the sexy bad boy.
>>
>>18558413
My wife had to ask me out because I was too autistic and shy to do it. Not every man and woman is the same.
>>
>>18558506
How does a typical date go for you? Do you even try to initiate sex?

Also like >>18558517 said, make yourself look as good as possible. Hit the gym, hair, clothes, build your image.
>>
>>18558413
What a load of shit.
>if he doesn't treat you like a spoiled child, he's not interested and you shouldn't have to put in any effort into pursuing a relationship
What about shy guys? What's wrong with girls initiating things? Why should a guy continue to pursue a girl if she just doesn't do shit and doesn't show interest herself? It goes both ways faggot
>>
>>18558475
The point of the passage is that if someone actually likes you, they make it apparent. They let you know. They engage back.

IF A RELATIONSHIP WOULD CEASE COMPLETELY IF ONE PERSON STOPPED CALLING THE OTHER, IT'S A SIGN IT'S NOT A GOOD RELATIONSHIP.

You really want to tell me, that you are such an introvert, you never, not one single time, called your future wife, or texted her first, or thought, "Hey, I'd like to hang out with her, we should spend some time together."?
>>
>>18558413
Yeah this is how it works, the guy has to do all the work becaue you have a pussy.
>>
>>18558413
Just re read this text after replacing "man" by "woman" and reciprocally...
>>
>>18558413
>How true is this really?
I'm a female but still. That really all you need to know about it.
>>
You both gotta show you are interested in e/o.
>>
I can only speak personally about this but I think it's a load of bullshit. Every single goddamned time I've really cared about a girl and have put in the effort to be around her, she doesn't reciprocate and I get to feel like a creepy obsessed asshole.

Every time I act like a girl doesn't mean shit to me, she's all over me.

All I want is mutual respect. You call me, I call you, we make a reasonable effort to text back on time and we know the other person likes us, so dates aren't confusing and weird, but actually fun. Everyone likes to play games too much these days and is too afraid of getting the other person hurt.

All of this is why I've stopped caring. If I'm not enjoying something, why am I doing it? To get my dick wet? Meh.
>>
>>18558413
Is it completely wrong. A lot of men also feign ignorance because t makes her looked higher valued. If you chase after a girl you look pathetic and needy, but if you could care less then for some reason women smell that and try to hop on the train. It's so stupid, even if 10/10 chad gave women realtionship like attention, they wouldn't want it
>>
>>18558465
>>18558502
>>18558505

Femanon here, these are accurate.

If someone is into you, chances are they will pursue you (unless they're too shy to). But it has to be a two-way street. There has to be some reciprocation. If you are attracted but aren't acting like it, then the person will be discouraged and think "they probably just aren't into me". Meet effort with effort and you relationships will work better for it.
>>
I'm gonna tell you a secret, woman.
Yes, men NATURALLY pursue women.
Men also socially do not enjoy the company of women, platonically. However, women have grown so stupid and hard to deal with in today's age that men have to have tactics that secretly chase women because if you naturally chase them it turns them off. So what we have done is we have learned your brains and use them against you. a man does not chase, a man hunts. A man is going to force you to chase him instead of chasing you himself and getting it over with because you don't like that. Women don't know what they want and they don't know what makes them happy. all women's happiness comes from the man. a woman's signals mean nothing. All of the woman's actions mean nothing.
>>
>>18558413

There's a grain of truth to it but don't be a fucking princess, or you'll never keep the interest of a truly good man. Self-respecting men expect reciprocation.
>>
>>18558413
It's not wrong, although the way this part is written bothers me
>It's not natural for a man who claims to like you to sit back and allow you to do all of the calling, texting, dating arrangements,
talks about the future etc.
Seriously, who needs to be told that a girl doing *all of the dating arrangements* is uncommon and unnatural? Do these girls even exist in the first place?
No, see the sentence is almost trying to tell girls it's not okay to be doing any of these things at all, which is dumb and does not help them.
>>
File: 1501016761134.jpg (30KB, 802x358px) Image search: [Google]
1501016761134.jpg
30KB, 802x358px
>>18558479
wow what a sensible answer
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.