[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a job as a bouncer next week, i am 6'1 and i work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: for you.jpg (61KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
61KB, 612x612px
i have a job as a bouncer next week, i am 6'1 and i work out everyday, any tips?
>>
>>18558324
Do you know how to fight?
>>
don't get stabbed or drink at all
>>
>>18558334
I have trained Krav-Maga, Pankration and Kickboxing for 5 years now and I have been involved in some street fights where i came out as victor. I feel prepared in that sense
>>
>>18558324
Always, ALWAYS try to do it with words and not actions. If you have to get physical, do belly-bumping first, just walking to the door, herding him ahead of you. Using hands is a last resort, and in a way an admission of failure
>>
>>18558324

When you have to confront someone, always, always, always account for what is behind you (wall, bar, etc.) or if that isn't possible make sure another bouncer is behind you.

Guy slaps a girl's ass. She screams and you have to intervene. He doesn't want to really fight you but he doesn't want to lose face either, so he stands up straight and jaws back. Then his shithead friend hits you from behind with a bottle.

They may not have even coordinated this. The ass slapper may not even have wanted his friend to knock you out, but his friend wanted to have a cool story to tell about how he knocked out a bouncer this one time. So always, always, always account for what's behind you.

Some men don't handle alcohol well and they will grope women but not otherwise be dangerous. Some men don't handle alcohol well and will want to start a fight. With experience you'll be able to identify which is which (not perfect accuracy, but far better than chance) before they start anything.
>>
Watch Road House, specifically the introductory part where Patrick Swayze is all like, "All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice."
>>
>>18558324
Remember that bouncing, like security is more about knowing how to talk yourself out of a situation. Yeah, you'll have to get physical at times, but the point is to be firm and dominant.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.