[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had an argue with a friend recently. some background info >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Download.jpg (5KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
5KB, 192x224px
i had an argue with a friend recently.
some background info
> he's 35 and has two 5 year old kids.
> my girlfriend discarded me after a year long relationship about 6 months ago

he keeps talking about how i should find a girl and settle down, but i was done with women after my last discard. i put way to much effort in it and was treated like shit.
i told him from my experience women stick to you as long as they can get something out of you. when you can't give because you have everything you have, they move on to the next dude. i explained him "the wall" and that i imagine dating at 30 is like " she: are you financially stable ? wheres my baby ?".
he suddenly got mad and asked if i am trying to fuck with him.
i said no why ? what is wrong with you ?
so he told me how he got his wife

> he was 31
> met her through online dating
> married her same year
> she got two siblings same year (his kids)

so i think i killed the friendship. i can't look at this dude the same way i did before. i had respect for him but to me he's just another beta now.
>>
>>18558264

typo he was 30 not 31
>>
>>18558264
>married after a one year relationship
>online dating
>2 fucking kids
>gets bitchy at an opinion different than his

Is he a fucking moron? He acts like a fucking kid, not like a 30 year old man.

>
so i think i killed the friendship. i can't look at this dude the same way i did before. i had respect for him but to me he's just another beta now.

Was he worth it in the first place?
>>
>>18558264
/r9k/
>>
>>18558264

He fulfilled the biological purpose of life by passing on his genes and will live forever through his kids and grandkids and the generations to come. Sure you aren't just an envious cunt, because you've failed to do the same? Using the term "discard" for break up suggests that you might be.
>>
>>1855830
discard because it wasn't a breakup.
i just got blocked out of the sudden. she monkey branched to a different dude
>>
So what do you want advice on?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.