[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i forge documents? Not passports or ID's, just company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: robosigners-495x400.jpg (42KB, 495x400px) Image search: [Google]
robosigners-495x400.jpg
42KB, 495x400px
How do i forge documents?
Not passports or ID's, just company documents and various declarations, possible police warrants too.
>>
If you want to forge something you're in for something not good. I highly suggest that you stop because if you get caught, you're pretty much done for. I do hope your intentions aren't to create mischief.
>>
>>18558250
I'm looking to find similarities and how to spot fake documents, if i can make them i can find out where the problems are, doing a presentation on fake documents ( notice no passports etc.. ) .
How they differentiate and how to tell the difference, i already found books on how to spot the difference but making them yourself is another thing, and having the opportunity to ask the class to distinguish between a fake one and the original one is a creative idea my professor liked.
>>
>>18558262
Watch David Fincher's 'Zodiac'
>>
>>18558268
i vaguely remember the film, but i don't remember anything about document forgery, throw me a bone here?
>>
>>18558262
If that's the case and go to the local Police Department and have them help you or at least guide ya. Dont throw ur life away xeroxing $20 bills for a class assignment.
>>
>>18558272
There's a subplot about a handwriting expert that runs throughout 70% of the movie
>>
>>18558482
>the accused person must have acted with criminal intent.
I'm good, also i doubt the police would assist me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.