[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow /adv/ocates. So yeah suicide. Any of you ever contemplated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
Fellow /adv/ocates.
So yeah suicide. Any of you ever contemplated it? The absolute love of my life told me how much she doesn't love me anymore and that she just doesn't feel like she appreciates me like she used to. I feel like I'm at terms with that somewhat, but all I can think about now is somebody else making her happy and her completely forgetting about me.

I am genuinely and generally a really happy guy, but this has destroyed me. I feel like If I couldn't make it with someone who was just so fucking perfect for me, can I ever make it with anyone?
Two souls were never more meant to meet, she just got tired of mine. Where should I go from here? Should I continue living with a broken mind or is there any point? I know this has probably been asked a thousand times so if anyone is coming from the same background their advice would be even more appreciated.
>>
>>18558095
Hey yeah, same situation right here. Everybody says to focus on yourself and try to forget, I guess that's all we can do. Sorry op, goodluck
>>
Consider this: life is about yourself and not relying on others.

Reconsider your life expectations.

I may give you probably an other advice but /adv/ seems to be filled with heartbroken suicidal teenagers.

There are tribes on planet earth that dont give a damn about love, rather staying alive and procreation while having war.

You suicidal thoughts about some bf of a couple of years are as delusional and dumb as muslims blowing themselfes up for their god. Its literally the same dumb mind thing.

Just think about it. There are plenty of whores on this planet. I bet that there is somone else still outthere for you.
>>
>>18558095
Man can you be any more melodramatic? You are just sad. Lets be real. You will probably not commit suicide so you might as well start doing something to become a better person. Start learning a skill online or working out. She might come back to you if you arent a shitty person and actively improve yourself.
>>
>>18558095

Feeling at loss and grieving after a break up is normal. Feeling suicidal is not. There's something else going on too. Take a long hard look at your life and figure out the real reasons why losing her is making you feel this way. What void(s) did she fill to make a break up affect you this way? Then figure out how you can start fixing those issues in a sustainable way that isn't established on other people. A wonderful relationship enhances life, but it really shouldn't be the main reason for living it.
>>
>>18558095

I understand where you're coming from. I truly do, anon. About three weeks ago I came home to my apartment and found almost all the furniture and stuff gone. My fiance left me and her reason was she just didn't love me anymore. Hit me out of no where and it felt like I was dying, I was literally sobbing and I went to see my mom. I ended up sleeping on the floor in her room, because my apartment reminded me of all the great times we had. I wanted to die, but I couldn't give up. I have had serious heart break before and I knew I would get better.

Heartbreak is like the flu, it's horrible. You literally suffer and the pain you're feeling is physically real and yeah I still miss her, but we can't give up. It does get easier, I promise. I've been through this before, Anon and I know you want it to stop hurting more than anything. You just want her back, but if there's any hope of you winning her back you need to give her a few months time and focus on improving yourself. Delete her number and power through and make yourself a better man.

Regardless if you win her back or not, I want you to know one thing. You will be okay and life will get easier. If you want, I'll be more than happy to share some more sob stories with you to make you feel not so alone.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.