[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend told me she needed a break from our LDR to sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170725_003003.jpg (55KB, 484x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170725_003003.jpg
55KB, 484x533px
My girlfriend told me she needed a break from our LDR to sort herself out (mentally) . Everyday I fear her losing interest in me and losing her. What can I do to keep her interested and keep our relationship alive?
>>
>>18558048
You cant. LDR are flawed from the start. Relationships in general tend to end fairly quickly and a LDR is only mental and either of you could be lying the entire time and stringing the other along.
Dont be annoying about your insecurity and accept that this relationship might not last. Thats the best way to keep it from ending prematurely.
>>
>>18558065
: /
>>
I learned one thing from LDR
Never ever anymore
Just pain and pain
>>
get her jealous?
>>
>>18558090
I doubt that would work,she said she doesn't care if I find someone better because she just wants me to be happy. And I know that sounds bad,but she's just like that. She ALWAYS puts others before her self
>>
(OP) She said she loves me very much and wants our relationship to be perfect. That's why she wants to sort herself out. But lately I'm just scared because she said we can't be intimate anymore because she can't handle it. And now it basically feels like we're friends
>>
33yo man reporting

Most of my relationships have ended ut being LDR at some point. Some started out like that, others were due to moving and studying.

In my experience, the only good way of making one last, is if the relationship is open, as in not sexually exclusive. You'll have to lose you rose-tinted glasses, but you might be able to make something more meaningful and lasting out of it. You just have to be man enough to take it whenever she's fucked someone else, and you better be getting some ass on the side youself. Preferrably neither of you will get the urge to ask about other lovers, and it's best not to kiss and tell. Just assume that she's fucking someone else, and go and get laid as much as you feel reasonable.
>>
If she needs a break, give her the break and stop being up her ass and worrying about her. Sort yourself out too.

And don't do this >>18558244
>>
>>18558048

P? Girl is G?
>>
LDRs just don't work unless you have an action plan in place. Like one of you is going to move to be with the other, or at least stay for a couple of months or something.

You can't maintain a relationship over the Internet into perpetuity.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.