[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>17 years old parents on vacation get the house to myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: TFW_They_Don_t_Love_The_Ass.png (213KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
TFW_They_Don_t_Love_The_Ass.png
213KB, 600x393px
>17 years old parents on vacation get the house to myself
>do a bunch of drugs with some friends
>female friend has problems with her bf and asks if she can stay at my house
>do a bunch of drugs with her
>always had the hots for her but she rejects my advances
>loves to tease though
>one night while drunk she falls asleep
>fuck her
>she leaves next day and calls me, tells me she hates me
>after awhile talk to her and she decides not to press charges but doesnt want to see me again
>fall into deep depression after realizing what i did
>quit drinking and drugs
>year later
>parents out again, different girlwants to stay over
>constant tease but rejects all advances
>ask her for sex
>she says no but wants to spoon
>hard as fuck but as im touching her i notice shes asleep
>stop and fall asleep myself
>feel good i didnt make the same mistake
>bad that im always rejected
>in the end she ended up using me

I still feel bad about it and bad about the fact that i cant understand people. Give me some advice.
>>
Don't fucking rape people, there's some advice retard
>>
>>18558034
So dogs are okay?
>>
>>18558038
Free game, sodomize then all you want
>>
>>18558026
Well, if she enjoys pushing people over the edge with ''only wanting to spoon'' and getting raped in the process she is a retard.
>>
>>18558026
THIS IS YOUR KARMA. accept it my friend and start a new line in life.
>>
>>18558026
>mistake
Try rape not a mistake
>>
>>18558026
Try Prostitutes.
>>
>>18558026
>always had the hots for her

>32 year old obese autist with food stains on his shirt and huge anime collection writing out his greentext fantasy on 4chan detected
>>
>>18558169
Those are all ugly here, might aswell fuck a dog
>>
>>18558026
Don't keep putting yourself in situations (drunk, stoned, in bed with girl who says no) that you are likely to screw up
>>
> anon
quit talking about fucking dogs you sick fuck , you already raped someone
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.