[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does no contact work for getting an ex back? What if she moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: af2.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
af2.png
29KB, 741x568px
Does no contact work for getting an ex back? What if she moves on during that period?
>>
It's a first step out of many

Go no contact anyway, work on yourself and see how you feel about the whole thing in 4-8 weeks
>>
>>18557990
this is what i thought i would do at any rate.

how should i work on myself though? i already work out but other than that i don't do much. i want to change my personality but i don't know where to start with that. i wish she would have at least told me why didn't love me anymore, shit would have been much easier that way.
>>
No contact is the only method:

1. Either they decide they need you
2. You meet someone else
>>
Are you still the one who made like 3-4 threads already? Good luck with that anyway
>>
File: very_depressed_pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
very_depressed_pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>18558062

In all honesty, I've lost count of how much I've made. Christ am I pathetic.
>>
>>18558072
You're not patetic, you're suffering
I think you're ex doesn't deserve your suffering and you should let it go, i know your friend made it but it depends on the person
>>
>>18558085
Thanks for the support anon, means a lot to me.
>>
>>18558105
We have to help each other
We have to make it anon, one day we'll be happy again
>>
My ex gf came back when I decided that 4 months of not doing anything (out of respect), was enough, and I banged this wonderful chick from class.

It was too late, though, I really like the new chick. We'll see how things develop.
>>
>>18558115
So you're trying again with the old one? Are you sure that you've done the best choice?
>>
File: happy_wojak_crying.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
happy_wojak_crying.png
806KB, 1001x823px
>>18558111
>>
>>18558124
No, we're just talking. I honestly feel like the new girl is more lovely and less destructive. She is also more attractive, physically speaking. I still have feelings for my ex, though.

I don't know, it's not a fun situation to be in.
>>
>>18557978
Whats wrong with you people. No contact is not a tactic to lure an ex back. Its used to get over them and move on and its burning bridges. What you don't know about them cannot hurt you. You cut them out of your life totally. You don't contact and you leave no way for them to contact you and if they do you refuse to listen or read the communication. You also tell your family and friends you don't want them telling her or telling someone that would tell her what you are doing and you don't want to even hear her name mentioned in your presence.
>>
>>18557978
>What if she moves on during that period?
Uh, she moved on already and why you are an ex
>>
>>18558001
There is no one way to work on oneself, my dude.

I could tell you what I did, but it's basically just going to be one man's opinion on what worked somewhat for this specific situation. My best advice is to keep an eye out for learning and gaining interests in new, constructive stuff. What I did was getting better with women, but that might be what you need in life. I don't even lift.

Most importantly, it doesn't matter "why" she didn't love you anymore. You most likely got lazy in your attempts to build rapport and attraction with her. Relationships are constant work.

The point of no contact is like >>18558189
said - you need to get over the relationship you had. It's called a breakup because it's broken. Dead. I'm not going to lie to you, there's always gonna be a chance for the two of you to get together, but it won't ever happen unless you get to a stage where you can take it or leave it, so getting over her is paradoxically essential if you ever want to build something NEW with thesame person. The relationship won't be the same ever again, namely because it'd be a relationship where you once were broken up and had no contact. You might as well be open to meeting someone new, since you'd both be changed in some way or another anyway.
>>
>>18558217
>but that might be what you need
that might NOT be what you need
>>
>>18558217
>You most likely got lazy in your attempts to build rapport and attraction with her

Can you go into more detail about this if possilbe please?
>>
File: text-your-ex-back-program.jpg (49KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
text-your-ex-back-program.jpg
49KB, 500x283px
Hey on the topic, does anyone know where you can get free PDF's/ Ebooks? I'd like to try this but you know. $47... I'm willing to pay if it works but I feel like this is a scam
>>
>>18557978

no. it CAN work, but shes a human, not a robot, you can't press X button and expect Y result.
>>
>>18559177
It's not a scam. Everything I know about text gaming I learnt from your pic related, and his other program "Text your wife into bed"

I'm poorfag, so found torrents of both.

I'm >>18558217 btw
Rapport and attraction are fancy words for how to keep dialogue flowing and interesting, and how to make her feel like you want her and stuff that makes you look interesting and sexual.

However, before you go wrecking the next year of your life, I stand by my initial advice. Take 30-60 days with no contact, and see if you can find any reasons not to end up back with this person. If you follow Michael Fiore's program and successfully get your ex back, that also means you can get any other girl using these texting techniques.
It's a sober and good read anyway, so go ahead. Just a warning though, you might get impatient, frustrated and possibly obsessed. Take it from someone who is still recovering from the constant back and forth that resulted from doing this shit four years ago. Exes might very well be left as such. The makeup sex was good tho, but you need deeper more meaningful reasons.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.