[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No GIOYC-thread? Well I'll make it a thread then. >Due

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0306.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
No GIOYC-thread?

Well I'll make it a thread then.
>Due to recent dissatisfaction with my employer.
I told my boss: "Well my overtime is done!"
>we have a very shitty deal when it comes to overtime anyways: at the end of the day you barely notice that you worked overtime.
>"Ordered overtime" = more money so I'm only open for ordered OT

Today we ran Inter an issue and overtime would be needed to fix it but I re-told him: "I'm going home though"

Well that made him angry!
Tried to explain: "I told you that because of "X" reason I will not do anymore volunteery OT, if you want me to stay you have to give me the ordered OT.
>He didn't want to, so I left

And now I'm called in for a disciplinary meeting with HR!? It's called volunteery OT for a reason!

Fuckin' this makes me even more dissatisfied with them!

Also I work with rollercoaster technology, not quitting!
>>
I fucked him there I said it. It was great too. No I did not cheat it just happened soon after everything went down and pushed me away after I refuse to be fwb. We have a lot in common and he knows how to speak to me. I can speak to him also and doesn't undermine anything I say or out me under his thumb. I'm happy. He is truly a partner a good one who stands by me and defends me. I return the favor as well. I knew you cheated on me and wished that I would leave. You told me remember? Right to my face. All I did was try and work things out and you got Jealous, grew untrusting, greedy and impatient. You got what you wished for stop trying to make it seem like you're the victim here. You wanted to abandon me when you knew I had no place to go. (he was there to help me while you sucked off your mom's tit because she paid your bills) you told me you wanted to fuck the girl I knew you were trying to get at but you insisted that I was just being jealous and then I think back to all those other girls who you defended and said the same things. But once I hung out with an old HS friend You lost your shit. Projection much? Why only then did you decide that you do want to get married after all? I was the only one wearing an engagement ring. You took your time getting yours. Why the hell did you change your mind all of a sudden? Then you got abusive above everything else. Who knows how far along I would have allowed it to all happen if it wasn't for my friends to open my eyes and make myself see what an asshole you really are. You faked wanting to get married and having children because of sex. Fuck you. Go off with your whores. Stop spreading the rumors that I cheated on you because we both know it didn't happen. And fuck you for raising your fist at me. No real man does that. No real man screams his head off for no reason. No real man grabs his woman the wrong way because she simply was getting comfortable. No real man makes his woman fear for her safety. I'M DONE!
>>
>>18558140
This has been a long time coming and you know it. You should be happy by now especially if I was the burden to you. That's what you told everyone. I was just a burden. Now I feel like I have to second guess everything. Going on my own path made me realize that I'm not worthless and I have people who care about me. I have an income, genuine people who care for me, I'm not the helpless little bitch you made me out to be the one you made me think I was dependent on you. Moving away was the best decision I made so far and I was fearful of moving because of you. You're nothing but trash and how dare you play the victim card for sympathy. I did not cheat on you. I left you for good. Now I can move forward in life with someone that treats me as his equal and not someone beneath him.
>>
File: 1436287875138.jpg (236KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1436287875138.jpg
236KB, 1200x1600px
>childhood friend tells me in a man to man that his wife is pregnant
>can't get a girl to talk to me for 5 minutes
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.