[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I trust their advice? Which one of them spews the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Χωρίς τίτλο.png (879KB, 1628x464px) Image search: [Google]
Χωρίς τίτλο.png
879KB, 1628x464px
Should I trust their advice?
Which one of them spews the most bullshit?
>>
Idk the other two guys but I like the guy on the rights videos. Very modivational.
>>
Which advice?

See, those guys, just like me and you and like everyone else in the world are sometimes wrong and sometimes right. But we always like to categorize things, including people. If someone said something we believe to be smart and accurate we will accept the next thing that guy says at truth if we have no strong reason to otherwise. And if someone said something we deem stupid we'll think that everything else he says is also stupid, even though we'd be neutral towards those ideas if they came from someone else.

Point is that you shouldn't judge ideas by the people who spread them. Nor by the ideologies they belong to. Take out an idea, break it down and figure out for yourself if it works.

If I were to chose which one spews the most bullshit it would be alpha m, not because most of the things he says are untrue, but because in the long term his practices achieve the exact opposite thing he's trying to get. They will turn you into an emotionally unstable man who's obsessed with everyone's opinion about himself and can't think for himself. They will turn you into a social animal with no personality whatsoever, who's only desire is to be appreciated by others. That won't be a fulfilling life.

At least most of the practices of Elliot Hulse will achieve their goals to some extent (make you big and confident and imposing or whatever). And I don't know much about the guy in the left, but I think he mostly talks about political stuff from a certain ideology, so you know, some of the things he's saying are true, others are complete bullshit, depending on how they reflect on his political beliefs.
>>
>>18557783
Guy on the right, Elliott Hulse gives out advice that is so powerful it would answer 90% of questions you see on /adv/ or /r9k/. It's intended for the same demographic who watch PUA shit, exceptt that his message is not condescending towards women and instead, it's highly motivational, especially if you are depressed, lazy sack of shit. His later vids are getting too new age/hippie that I find slightly pretentious, but the older vids from 2013-16 are full of quality advice.
>>
>>18557783
Corey Wayne (left) is a bit self-indulgent and hard to take too seriously because he's always trying to sell his book but he makes good points often enough.

Alpha M (middle) can be a nice kick in the rear for short guys who suffer confidence issues. He might be a little too focused on looks for my liking.

Elliott gives great advice for lifting and life in general.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.