[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do cute girls that don't like to party even exist? Every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_2452.jpg (17KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2452.jpg
17KB, 261x195px
Do cute girls that don't like to party even exist? Every decent looking girl I've ever met was a go out and get wasted every weekend party fiend. If they even exist, where the fuck are they? I guess with a top tier bf and about to get a ring.
>>
Where are you meeting these women? Bars?
>>
>>18557651
>Where the fuck are they
Probably not at a party or a bar, genius.
>>
Yes, really, they do exist and in surprisingly high quantities if you know where to look for them, however in my experience they tend to find a nice boyfriend (not a "Chad Thundercock") and stay in a relationship for years at a time. So you either have to get lucky and meet them in the brief inter-boyfriend gap, or have extreme patience and stay friends with them for ages until they (hopefully) break up
>>
>>18557654
>>18557663
I'm at college and socialize and I never see girls like this. Every fucking girl ever is a party fiend.

>>18557677
This sounds likely. Pretty much any girl that would fit this bill is likely with some 9/10 dude.
>>
>>18557654
>>18557663

see this is why I hate dating and pickup advice. >If you're not outgoing or atleast a social butterfly then why aren't you going to bars stupid? Plenty of women there.

>what?

>you say you already went to bars and it didn't work cause the type of women you like arent there? well why are you at a bar stupid?everyone knows you dont go there to pick up chicks. Least not the ones you like.

I swear this shit is a fucking hamster wheel.
>>
>>18557651
Well, you sure wont find them in social gatherings and parties, which you seem to atm look for them. They probably have hobbies like sports and charity and rather stay home reading or doing women stuff.

t. 9/10 introvert gril
>>
File: introvert extrovert.png (150KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
introvert extrovert.png
150KB, 600x725px
>>18557769
There are extroverts and introverts.

Extroverts need company to SURVIVE. So when you go out, chances are high all you see are extroverts. They are the type of people who go to party.

Intriverts need to AVOID company to survive. They are in dorm behind locked doors. Where ro meet them? Focus on places THEY HAVE TO GO. Class, supermarket, hospital, their basement, dorm. The less you saw them, the higher chance she is the anti party anti fun girl. Just be wary she will try to outrun you, becuase remember, she doesnt like to talk to people.
>>
>>18557774
So then how the fuck do you meet them. OP's problem is that these girls exist but you can never find one until they magically have a bf outta nowhere or some bullshit. He's right too. Usually these girls exist only in their own world and some guy that day just to happened to be lucky enough to find her and ask her out, and since she probably gets no action via attention, she jumped on it. Now you have a guy who hardly did anything land a 9/10 qt 3.14 outta nowhere because he was just a lucky fuck to bump into her that day. Hence there's no plan of action for this shit.
>>
>>18557774
>t. 9/10 introvert grill

What a vivid fantasy that you have, anon.
>>
It's called tinder.
>>
>>18557786
What women consider introverted is a far cry from what men consider introverted.

Also, that poster most likely isn't even a girl. And any 9/10 shy girl is going to have a ring in her finger by 26.
>>
File: 1473974045188.jpg (46KB, 470x410px) Image search: [Google]
1473974045188.jpg
46KB, 470x410px
>>18557774
How would I meet you specifically?
>>
>>18557778
I know that, but the problem is that these bro-dudes want you to literally shred who you are in order to gain speed, but the moment you fail, then it turns into beratement of 'why did you leave your comfort zone'. I cant pick up extrovert women in an extrovert setting because I'm an extrovert, but I try. So its annoying as fuck to hear "Why you do extrovert things? you need to introvert things while being an extrovert" That's like saying you have water and soda. You drink the water because everyone says its good for you and not the soda, you even throw the soda away, now you're still thirsty after the water and everyone calling you stupid because you didnt keep and drink the soda despite the constant "its bad for you" from them.
>>
I'm a cute girl who doesn't like to party, but I do have a long term boyfriend. If I wasn't single, the main way I'd meet people would be through friends of friends mainly, and also through work and professional networks to a lesser extent. Though to be honest, I kind of don't really need more friends/acquaintances, I have a hard enough time properly keeping in touch with the ones I have.
>>
File: 1500841423977.jpg (16KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1500841423977.jpg
16KB, 438x438px
>>18557804
>>18557774

>t. 9/10 introvert gril
>I'm a cute girl who doesn't like to party

wew lad
>>
>>18557808
I really couldn't care less if you believe that I'm cute or not. It's no skin off my back if you and/or OP disregard what I've said, I've said my two cents.
>>
>>18557802
I have 0 fucking clue what have you tried to tell. Either try to type it again without bullshit analogies or realize what the fuck do you want and act like it.
>>
File: 1461669399927.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461669399927.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>18557813
I don't believe you're a girl to begin with.
>>
>>18557817
Okay. Good for you, I guess?
>>
>>18557786
As I said, go to places they are more likely to visit like jogging groups or charities. It'S really no 4D chees. But obviously there are more guys looking for such women than there are such women, so you yourself will to have to bring more to the table. I can tell you from my own experience that I can pick around 80 percent of males I want, so you have to match my values much, much more than what you would with ordinary grils. If you can't even think yourself of such places where to meet girls like me, there is no chance of you beeing a match in the first place.

>>18557798
>And any 9/10 shy girl is going to have a ring in her finger by 26.
Well, I have. ;)
>>
>>18557821
Nah, I still hate my life.

Here, shit on me for saying it.
>>
>>18557808
Well, see it that way. It is far more likely that a girl will remain cute if she doesn't party through the night and do drugs. I know ex-cutties which look 10years older just because of such behaviour in their younger years.
>>
>>18557651
I am probably a 6/10. I never drink enough to get drunk and never did drugs. I go out with my friends for a beer sometimes, but I'm not a party girl.

>where the fuck are they?
University. Volunteering.
>>
>>18557827
Here is a list of places I would go to:
>archery club
>shooting range
>jogging groups
>swimming groups
>homemaking stuff like sewing and reading groups
>book markets
>antique markets and shops
>church charities
>garden and plant shopping centers
>...

There are eally many places shy grils can be found but don't expect that larping the same interests will bring you any further. First you have to become the man for which such a woman would go for.
>>
>>18557827
>pick around 80 percent of males
>no chance of you beeing a match in the first place
Not that anon, but your post made me feel super bad. Guess i will now go and date the first abusive bordeline personality fattie who will abuse me emotionally at least, that is probably where i belong.

Have a nice day :-(
>>
>>18557864
Don't feel bad. Work on yourself. Make yourself be the man such a woman would fall for. Change what you can to become a better man instead of settling for trash women.
>>
>>18557836
sure, but try finding a "cute introverted girl" in the first place.

god I hate my country so fucking much. Full of fucking chavs and their whores.
>>
>>18557827
Stop roleplaying anon.

>>18557856
And what man would such a girl shot for, just out of curiosity.
>>
>>18557769
Thats not what either of them said...

Theyre asking if you only go to bars because if you do, maybe thats why every cute girl drinks to you.

By the way. Most *people* drink. And people who dont are holed up in their basements.

So there are lots of qts who dont drink but theyre inside or hiding in the library.

Perception perception perception
>>
>>18557878
9/10
ripped
steady job/income
lambo

just listing the min. requirements, since I met a girl like that, we had plenty in common and she chose a tall chad that in the end rejected her

did I forgot to mention
be FUCKING tall?
>>
>>18557878
>And what man would such a girl shot for, just out of curiosity.
Quick and dirty run down of the things on my priority list:
>well above avergae IQ
>therefore good paying job for a safe future together
>also therefore good and dirty humour
>high values and ethics which match my own
>similar political views
>similar life goals
>similar personality and hobbies
>similar good looks, (1,85m+, more the bear type of man, but nothing against a little beer belly, nice face/ hair)
>...

Yeah, stuff like that. Sure, you have to work to find such people but it's worth it. And the more people stop settling down for trash people, and especially women, he more women will to have to step up their game.
>>
>>18557871
This feels like something woman would tell any man who is going to die as soldier in trench at WW1 when both of them knew he will die there almost for sure. The only difference is few hours of slow death VS decades of soul crushing reality.

Guess we were always expendable in the first place. Trash women it is then. Let the war begin! With a bit of luck she wont like sex anyway so i wont have to fight inability to keep boner...
>>
>>18557884
>I'm bitter at women because I liked a girl once and she rejected me

Good God.
>>
>>18557883

>be holed up in basement
>still drinking

that's like not just not having my cake, I'm giving it to someone else at this rate
>>
>>18557888
>1,85m+
>highest average height for women: Dinaric Alps - 171.8 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
>>
>>18557884
Oh yes, I'm sure that's it. You were superior to that guy in every single way. But because he was taller than you, she rejected you.
>>
>>18557894
>t. femanon
>>
File: uKjrRMn.jpg (112KB, 403x308px) Image search: [Google]
uKjrRMn.jpg
112KB, 403x308px
>>18557892
Well if you rather give up and die in your own piss (read: trash women) than fight and try your luck, sure. But don't act as if this the only option you have. If you would value a good woman, you would work to get one. Yes, women have it easier, but that's just mother nature and the value of sperm vs eggs. It's beta to just give up.
>>
>>18557897
Height in males is attractive, just like waist-to-hip ratio in women.
Is it fair? No. But it is how it works, for biological reasons.
>>
>>18557897
That's how I like my men and how tall they been/ my man is. I'm 1,70m. So with some heel he's still taller. It'S also the average height for my country.
>>
>>18557904
There are no good women. A good woman is simply a woman that won the genetic lottery.
>>
>>18557912
>t. roastie which treis to relativise her own flaws.

Women still have to work on their personality and values. Just because you only know trash women which are merely a warm and wet hole, doesn't mean that's the main goal in getting a high quality woman.
>>
>>18557915
That is exactly what a good woman is and what a good man wants.

Does a good woman have a good job? No, that's the mans job.
Is she of above average intelligence? No, that's the mans job.
Does she have interesting abilities or skills? Mans job
Values and ethics? Mans job
Philosophy? Mans job
Public office? Mans job
Good looks? Ding ding ding
>>
>>18557898
>more intelligent
>listened to the same music w/ her
>more hobbies

The only thing was that he was more athletic, and it's not like I'm a fat fuck or something, I'm thin with a decent haircut.

The guy actually looks up to me, and my friend said that he seems to be influenced by my humor and my character. My self as well respect him for what he is (i.e. a decent human being).

fucking roasties.
>>
>>18557921
>values and ethics - a mans job
Yeah, why am I not surprised that people who don't know how to date high quality women don't values such traits in woman. You plebs just want a submissive gril without cempetition, not a quality introvert. That's the sad true.
>>
>>18557921
>pick a low value, ethic and IQ woman for her wombs and than wonder why your children get raised like trash and she doesn't see anything wrong with cucking you
This is the world of people who think women are just holes with wombs instead of the most important personality for your future children and the most important part of a successfull marriage.
>>
>>18557927
>>18557934
Oh please, a successful man couldn't give any less of a shit about that. As long as the child gets a good education and a strong father figure he'll be fine. Funnily enough a male figure is the most associated with success and adjustment for the child later on, thus why single mothers are the biggest indicator of socially failing children.

Also notice how the only point you've disputed is the ethics part, lmao.

Look at successful, good men. What do most of them have? Oh wait, trophy wives! How could this be?
>>
Do you really choose your partner for his/her musical taste, job, values...?

This is how you choose a FRIEND, well... you don't choose a friend like that. Maybe a group of people who hang out on weekends have to share common interest.
But if you have some kind of experience and maturity, you know you don't select a partner coming from this poor position.
>>
>>18557927
If a regular woman needs the man to be high quality to even consider him, a "high quality woman" (if such a thing even exists) is CEO/super athlete territory. So why even bother? Why even bother with something that affects a small percentage of population? Most people are average and want an average woman.
>>
>>18557940
Thats been shown to be a false correlation. Single mothers are working too much to provide quality time and theyre under a lot of stress. That causes the issue.

Children of single mothers with high income and High education turn out fine.
>>
>>18557904
You say it like I had a choice in the first place. I can attract like 1 in 100 girls and even then it turns into
>I see you as a friend
I am simply invisible for the people like you.

>>18557934
>successfull marriage
All mariages around me burned in ashes or the husband turned into slave and never even speak his opinion in any matter.

Oh well, enough whining and back to real world. Maybe some desparate 35+ woman will be avaiable.
>>
>>18557940
You're not going to get any partner if you really think that's what a long term relationship is all about. You can talk about how women are useless except as baby factories all you want, at the end of the day you're going to end up lonely and bitter even if you are 'successful'.
>>
>>18557940
>Also notice how the only point you've disputed is the ethics part, lmao.
So, how do you think you find a faithfull woman which will not divorce you if she's dumb and doesn't care for traditional values or ethics in any way? Those things might not have been relevant in the middle ages, but in our modern world you need a woman which will not just pick the wellfare staate just because you get boring and leech you out, just as much as you need such a woman to teach those values to your children after they get indoctrinated in the public schools that they have to be trans and cucks.

The only guys going for trophy wives are low quality men, which just have money to bring to the table.
>>
>>18557948
>You say it like I had a choice in the first place. I can attract like 1 in 100 girls and even then it turns into
>>I see you as a friend
>I am simply invisible for the people like you.
That's your mindset and probably what you bring to the table, desu. Both can be changed.

>All mariages around me burned in ashes or the husband turned into slave and never even speak his opinion in any matter.
Yes, thank feminism and womens lib for that. Also the fact that those women probably are mostly low IQ and therefore pron to fall for gibs and social pressure.
>>
>>18557943
I chose a friend in my gf. 5 years later we're engaged and bought a house.

We're best friends and fuck buddies.

How could you not think this was a good idea...
>>
>>18557940
>Look at successful, good men. What do most of them have? Oh wait, trophy wives!
Like some of the richest men on earth, such as Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, or Mark Zuckerberg. All married to trophy wives, right?

Actually if you pick a partner based on their looks or their income you have sky rocket chances of divorce.
>>
>>18557962
B-b-ut women are just flashlights and breeding automatons and the only relevant characteristic are looks reee
>>
>>18557951
What you're actually advocating is for a dumb traditionalist woman. Why wouldn't a woman exploit a system that disproportionately benefits her? It's stupid to do otherwise.
However in doing this you have outed yourself as a dude role playing his perception of a good woman, my pol friend.

Statesmen, athletes, CEOs, powerful people all go for trophy wives. Turns out that's exactly what men want.

>>18557950
Women aren't useless, but their quality comes disproportionately from looks. Men won't give a fuck if Spinoza fascinates you or you're a neurosurgeon unless you are also cute and smile at them. This is a fucking fact.
>>
>>18557925
All her fault obviously. Dumb roastie. How dare she reject you. You are obviously the nicest, smartest, most handsome guy in the world.
>>
>>18557962
>marry woman before being stinking rich
>keep her by your side for a married responsible CEO image and no divorce drama while you fuck qts on the side

Well gee
>>
>>18557968
>Hey he has a point. Let's try and make it look invalid.
>>
>>18557969
Ever thought you are alone and a virgin because you are so bitter and full of hate?
>>
>>18557971
Yes, his point is that he's a whiny obnoxious cunt and doesn't deserve a gf.
>>
>>18557965
>What you're actually advocating is for a dumb traditionalist woman
Nope. IQ is very much important and with that come traditional values, as those have proven to be effective.

>Why wouldn't a woman exploit a system that disproportionately benefits her?
Would you kill an animal for the fun of it just because you could get away with it? Probably not. The reason you would not due it is because you have been brought up by certain values, like not killing/causing pain without a reason.

>wever in doing this you have outed yourself as a dude role playing his perception of a good woman, my pol friend.
Meh, I was raised by a man, so I always hear that stuff online. But I'm not gonna post my flower panties as proof. Take it or leave it. Quality comes from the values you get thought as a kid by your parents. If your parents only care for looks, so will you.

The only good thing is, that high quality women don't waste themselves on wannabe Chads like you. :)
>>
>>18557961
Because a relationship is a bigger investment and commitment than a FWB.

You do want to find a best friend in your partner. You surely want to have hot sex.
But you also want to find a person to share yourself with and grow a family with, someone who shares your values and wants the same things in life.

>>18557965
>Statesmen, athletes, CEOs, powerful people all go for trophy wives.
Obama doesn't have a trophy wife, a lot of great athletes like Messi for example don't have trophy wives, I listed you some of the richest men on earth and they don't have trophy wives.
Just in your head, again.

>>18557969
Actually, Mark Zuckemberg got married in 2012 and he was a billionaire already, Bill Gates married his wife in 1994 and he was billionaire already too.
>>
>>18557974
so now from being incompetent, and lesser than the other guy, now I'm a whiny bitch.

gee
>>
>>18557983
Regardless of everything else, yes, you are a whiny bitch. That's why girls don't like you.
>>
>>18557989
can't even come to 4chin and vent up. noice.
>>
>>18557972
>reee virgin!!
Like clockwork

>>18557980
It is stupid not to take advantage of something that benefits you. The animal example is stupid because we're not talking about killing for money here, just exploiting divorce laws and being able to be careless because the state protects you since you're the one that matters and men are a dime a dozen.

>>18557982
I recommend you look at Messi's wife again. The other two cases were long term relationships ending in marriage for PR reasons.
>>
>>18557958
My height cant be changed. My average job is super hard to be changed to anything better. I stopped being fat but that did nothing at all except some morbidly obese girls who even smell like cheese will give me their looks.

Then you say you can pick mate from 80% of males while you also say that majority of females are garbage. These two facts alone means that getting female of worth and keeping her attention is impossible for average dude like me.

And then the fact she will cheat on me and divorce. But i will try anyway, i want few kids and hopefully judge will allow me to see them on weekends like my dad did. Also the pain in my dads face when i asked him why did they divorce. They never told me real reason, but i think my mom cheated.
>>
>>18557994
>I recommend you look at Messi's wife again.
She's gorgeous. They've been together since middle school, tho. So not really a trophy wife.
>>
>>18557994
>It is stupid not to take advantage of something that benefits you
Do you even understand the concept of welfare? It doesn't benefit high IQ people, as they can make better money on the free market. Also going on welfare will cause the taxes for welfare to rise, family men beeing the highest paid group will pay even more taxes, from money which could otherwise go to their children. Welfare is countreproductive to family goals. That's also why married women tend to vote more conservative. Good lord, you know shit while claiming to know all about women and how they are mere fuckholes. Sad. Many such cases.
>>
>>18557999
>list of things he can't do instead of a list of thinks he can improve to be the best he can be

Face it anon, you just don't WANT to get better.

>These two facts alone means that getting female of worth and keeping her attention is impossible for average dude like me.
Well, I don't think you are a match for a high quality woman, but you still can work on getting the best you can do instead of giving up and settling for trash.

>And then the fact she will cheat on me and divorce.
Only if you settle for trash women. Again. With a mentality like that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>18557999
Do you want to improve and get a gf?

If yes, stop going on /r9k/, man up, stop being a whiny faggot, and become something.
If no, go back to /r9k/ and continue to whine in a circle-jerk of self-pity with other bitter virgin manchildren.
>>
>>18558002
Most people are not high IQ and it's not some thin people choose, so why the fuck do you pretend it's the normal case?

An average woman would do well to abuse a flawed system. Anybody should do it.
>>
File: tfw subhuman.jpg (102KB, 933x622px) Image search: [Google]
tfw subhuman.jpg
102KB, 933x622px
>>18558029
>Most people are not high IQ and it's not some thin people choose, so why the fuck do you pretend it's the normal case?
Most white europeans are intelligent enough for it, that's why welfare functions on low taxes till low IQ immigrants come in. Also women do look for IQ if they themselves are such, as it'S the best preictor of everything necessary in a maariage and future with children.

>An average woman would do well to abuse a flawed system. Anybody should do it.
>nihilisticly anti-social low IQ individual detected
>>
>>18558006
>>18558021
I will try. I still have few years before the balding will start. Hope dies last.
>>
>>18558035
The best predictor for marriage and children is M O N E Y. The best predictor for anything in this world is M O N E Y.

And yes you would do good to abuse systems that are set up to be abused. Same way you should avoid taxes if you are able to.

You don't stand to gain anything from not doing it except some stupid self-contentment for being such a good citizen and such a good person.
>>
File: 1483827704554.jpg (18KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
1483827704554.jpg
18KB, 385x382px
>>18558045
>The best predictor for marriage and children is M O N E Y.
You sound more and more as if money is the only thing you can bring to the table kek. But in reality IQ predicts how much money you will make and how long you can hold such a job. Just maging quick money, isn't.

Values and ethics = some stupid self-contentment

mfw

No wonder you don't care for those in women, You yourself are aa low quality beta.
>>
>>18558054
>money doesn't matter, what matters is IQ because it predicts how much you will make

Are you actually unironically retarded?
>>
>>18558044
That's great. A crucial step. Start by thinking, what can you do to become more awesome? Not to attract girls but for yourself.
>>
Only in our dreams OP
>>
>>18558064
No, but you don't seem to understand. IQ is the more safe bet. Just because you win in a lottery and have money doesn't mean you can handle it. But having a high IQ you will probably make good money for a long time even if you still have to come there.

You obviously aren't blessing with too much grey matter.
>>
>>18558074
No, you are just being dense for the sake of argument.

I said money was the best predictor (and it fucking is)
You said IQ is the best because it means they'll make more money later on.

In both cases what is the end result? Money = good, and if you have money, who the fuck cares about your ethics.
Obviously you bring up the extremely fringe case of the dumbass that gets the lottery because we all know those are most of the people with money right.
>>
>>18557982
Argentinian here, what happened with messi is that she had him on the leash and as soon as she saw he was going outside of the country, she broke with his boyfriend (not messi) and clawed to him as hard as she could...
>>
>>18558083
>In both cases what is the end result?
Yes, you dense Mutterbeischläfer. It's the same same momentary result, but not the life time predicter as I made clear on the fucking lottery example. Herrgott, du Untermensch.

>Obviously you bring up the extremely fringe case
It's an easy to understand example of having money as an indicator and having brains. But you have already made a foul out of yourself, so don't bother. Keep believing in your silly ideas as long as you can sustain them. There is nothing to gain from explaining higher concepts to people who thinks relying on gibs is a good way of life.
>>
>>18558093
Your argument is absolutely fucking retarded.

You don't want a person who is intelligent for the sake f being intelligent you want a person who is intelligent because it's correlated with fucking money

Hence why you don't want a poor retard who happens to be a genius but I guess that doesn't happen in your retarded idealistic word

By the way if you want to try to sound smart by dropping casual German at least write it properly. Hurensohn stands for motherfucker, and herr gott is written separately. Not even my native tongue, by the way, my dear genius high IQ fella
>>
>>18558098
>You don't want a person who is intelligent for the sake f being intelligent you want a person who is intelligent because it's correlated with fucking money
YES.

>ence why you don't want a poor retard who happens to be a genius
Wat? It's like you don't understand simple logic and projecting that shit onto people which try to explain it to your chickenbrain.

>By the way if you want to try to sound smart by dropping casual German at least write it properly.

I am German, du grenzdebiles Fickschnitzel.
>>
>>18558098
Mutterbeischläfer is the patrician german word for a person fucking ("sleeping" = beischlafen) with his mother.
>>
>>18558104
I'll try to put it in EXTREMELY simple terms because you are easily the most dense retard I ever have had the displeasure of speaking with.

INTELLIGENT PERSON WITH GOOD JOB, PROSPECTS AND FINANCIALLY DRIVEN -> GOOD
INTELLIGENT PERSON WITH NO MONEY AND HAPPY WITH EKEING OUT A LIVING -> NOT GOOD

You want an intelligent person BECAUSE HE MAKES MONEY
You don't want an intelligent person BECAUSE HE IS SMART

Hence

YOU
WANT
THE
MONEY

THE INTELLIGENCE IS JUST CORRELATED WITH MONEY

I think I can try to draw it for you but I can't make it any simpler than this.
>>
>>18558091
This.
That was a horrible example if you were trying to prove that women aren't shallow.
>>
>>18558104
Also figures you're German. What is with Germany and retarded idealism?
>>
>>18558109
>You want an intelligent person BECAUSE HE MAKES MONEY
You don't want an intelligent person BECAUSE HE IS SMART
>YOU
WANT
THE
MONEY

I seriously don't know how to hrase that easy shit even simpler so that even you can understand it. But I'll try a last time:

Women look for brainz because it preidcts steady monez. Women which only look for Monez get the lottery-kinda guy, which knows how to make a quick buck but in a way which probably isn't sustainable.

Do you see the difference between going after brainz because it leads to monez and going after monez directly? If not, you're clearly the secong example.
>>
>>18558119
Glad to see we agree and you were just arguing a very fringe case for the sake of making it seem like you had an argument.
>>
>>18558127

>I-I'm not just after money, anon, I swear!

>I'm still a pure waifu!

>inb4 backpedal, snide disengage and sweeping 'I don't care! I never cared!' statement
>>
>>18558131
I am not a woman, my dense friend. And the fact you still haven't realized what you're arguing is exactly what I am arguing is very amusing. You should probably stop talking with such a condescending tone and ranting about "muh high IQ" when you're this slow, anon.
>>
>>18558127
>making quick money without a long time plan on how to keep that money flowing is a fringe case
Tell that to all those people doing illegal stuff which pays well, jobs which will ruin your health real quick making you a young invalid or drop out of school to make "much" money early instead of long time investing into education.

The lottery has been the extrem for the purpose of explaining the consept. But what do I expect. You're probably some beaner mix, who thinks his monez get all the bitches kek
>>
>>18558135
That wasn't me, Mutterbeischläfer.
>>
>>18558136
I am European but thanks for showing your casual racism either way. I didn't know /pol/ was so much into roleplaying.

What you still haven't realized in your superior aryan brain is that you have deflected your argument into basically accepting my point except with a small but.

It's just hilarious. You keep answering and agreeing with me but somehow pretending you're arguing a different thing. Are you truly this stupid?
>>
>>18558146
My racism isn't casual. I sincerely hate low IQ people, which just tend to be non-whites.

>small but
>small
Well, if you want to call the greatest part of people with money "small", suit yourself. I'm not gonna waste more time on your illusions about women and mating preferences, Achmed.
>>
>>18558135
>>18558141

You guys are both dipshits just btw

No fuckin' shit, Anon-- people got preferences and it involves money. Shit, I like a rich woman-- what's wrong with a good thing? Smacking people for liking good things is how idiots like you led to social justice being a thing. Woo, yay, nothing is good and everyone a shit. It's just like anime, only the harem is filled with triple-chinned troglodytes that smell like a cross between cum tissue and a stable full of horses that needed a wash a month ago. Fucking rad.

And you, female replying to the guy-- holy fuck, it's okay to dig for gold. Admit it. Money is a fantastic motivator for just about everything. I don't get why you women will never own the bad shit-- you talk to guys and expect them to embrace the flaws with the qualities, but never do it in yourself. Wanting money is perfectly fucking okay; you don't even have to justify it (although it's hilariously amusing to imagine someone so insecure they think they have to justify wanting fucking money in >2017

Still, don't let me stop you, we all clearly have some time to kill.
>>
>>18558150
I gotta admit a poltard calling people deluded is extremely hilarious. Don't you have some breitbart stuff to retweet? Get back to it, can't let the white race die!
>>
>>18558156
Mate i understand people wanting money, im just tired of the entire retardation of "money is just a nice bonus". No, money is the most important thing. it's fine to want it because the way the world works being happy without money is impossible. Just don't try to sell me a horse on how you actually just want an intelligent and caring man who just happens to be about to be promoted to sales director with a 800k retirement package. I fucking hate hypocrisy.
>>
>>18558156
>And you, female replying to the guy-- holy fuck, it's okay to dig for gold. Admit it.
I obviously did in my first describtion of the men I look for. It's like you don't even understand the point of the distinction.

>>well above avergae IQ
>>therefore good paying job for a safe future together

Obviously I want my man to make good money, that's why I go after IQ not directly money. I want that nice green flakes to come till the end of my time, not him going to jail after 10 years or getting on welfare due to health for working a shitty but well paying job.

The point is the distinction between money and IQ as an indicator.

>>18558159
>haha pultard
>haha breitbart
>haha white genocide
Race wasn't even the main issue, but you waited all the thread just to get triggerd into replying to it. That's indeed hilarious.
>>
>>18558170
Hey, why are you role playing here?
>>
>>18558170
There are plenty of intelligent people making just enough to survive. What you are going after is financially focused men, not necessarily intelligent men.
>>
>>18558183
Yes, but to be financially focused and successfull in it you have to be intelligent (I'm speaking of everything above 110 points which isn't that rare).

I you aren't intelligent you won't have a great career no matter how focussed you are, simply because the higher you get promoted the more complex the stuff making good money gets.
>>
>thread derailed into a r9k omegavirgin spouting redpill memes and a poltard roleplaying as his fascist waifu

So, do introverted, cute women exist or no?
>>
>>18558188
they do but they won't fuck with you prolly.
don't worry, they sure don't fuck with me.
>>
>>18558183
If you want children you don't look for someone who is already just making enough to survive on his own. Children are expansive. That's why those cubicle creatures are neither really intelligent nor what women look for.
>>
>>18557982
>you want someone to share yourself with and grow with

So like... A true friend..

Friends bond the same way partners do. Over common interests and goals.

My fiance and I have a deep connection. If we never hooked up wed still be friends and chill and drink and game together.

We were just also attracted to each other.

The honeymoon phase dies and the relationship reaches a comfort zone and gets complacent. If you dont have a friend in them, then its going to fall apart at that point.

Thats where most people go wrong. Theyre going for someone based on looks, or theyre getting swept up in an infatuation and ignoring red flags.

Theres a lot of chemicals going around your brain when you have a new partner and they make you retarded, which people mistake for love. Then when those chems chill out theyre in for a huge shock when they realise theyd likely never even associate with this person in a non relationship environment.

Thats why its so vital you be objective and check if theres a friendship there, too.
>>
>>18558243
I am not talking about cubicle dwellers but about people underemployed, artists and such. These people can be intelligent yet not financially focused.

Or are you saying the only real intelligence is the one applied to making money? Because that is honestly quite absurd.
>>
>>18558243
The economy is shit. Its hard to do well.

If you just threw out a blanket rule that no one under a certain income should have children, you get a population crisis.

Population crises are easily fixed, too. With huge amounts of immigration.
>>
>>18558260
>artists
That's not a job. That's a hobby. You will only get weed smoking tweenies with that, not a woman which want to have a safe future to give birth to children. Those individuals are neither intelligent nor financially focused ffs.

>Or are you saying the only real intelligence is the one applied to making money?
Kek, there is only one kind of intelligence, summoned under G, for general which measures your abstract thinking capacities and speed.

>If you just threw out a blanket rule that no one under a certain income should have children, you get a population crisis.
That'S why population control should be made according to IQ, so that taxes can be lowered, as the lower IQ people tend to shit more children and consume more public money. This would lead to more money for the most intelliegnt people which have a job, leading to repatriation of non-natives without gibs and therefore free even more jobs, so that natives with on average higher IQs can sustain a family.

Population crisises can't be dealt with immigration simply by the fact that generation after generation those people get native amount of birth rates and of course because they cost more than they pay in, making them even worse in an populational and therefore financial crisis.
>>
>>18558277

Yknow low iq folks are good for manufacturing jobs and primary industry, aka the majority of the job market...

Theres a limit on jobs for smarter people. You cant have a bunch of geniouses forced to work on an assembly line. They go crazy, they know they can do more, and its shit for production.

Your elitist world view is extremely poorly thought out..

And immigration is exactly what happens. If companies cant fill their employment needs, they outsource. Either by supporting immigrants or moving their industry out of the country.

And if your birth rate is low without them (the native us birth rate is 1.5 per family btw so there is a problem.) then you get an aging population with not enough people to support them. Then the government has to. Which means more taxes.
>>
>>18558277
Just answer this question. Do you believe an intelligent person can be happy making just enough to live reasonably comfortably and without being focused on advancing?
>>
>>18558298
>Yknow low iq folks are good for manufacturing jobs and primary industry, aka the majority of the job market...

Which soon will be made obsolte due to technology, which is already making its way into society. We need less and less LOW IQ jobs, because we can exchange far cheaper Machines for them.

>Theres a limit on jobs for smarter people.
Actually there is always a lack of really intelligent people, simply due to the bell curve. Worst case you can still settle for an easier job as a high IQ individual, but not vice versa.

> They go crazy, they know they can do more, and its shit for production.
That's for which machines are for. Still there are many jobs which don't need high IQs but would profit from it, like social working (kindergardeners, teacher, caring for the old, etc).

>Your elitist world view is extremely poorly thought out..
On the contrary. Eliticism on is the way of evolution. The welfare staate only hinders us.

> If companies cant fill their employment needs, they outsource
No, they outsource because of glopbalism and cheaper slave labour in third world nations. Neoliberalism is the key word.

>>18558312
>Do you believe an intelligent person can be happy making just enough to live reasonably comfortably and without being focused on advancing?
Yes, but you would have to define comfy if you want to sustain children and a housewife and still enjoy your life.
>>
>>18558255
>Friends bond the same way partners do.
Not really. Romantic partnership is nothing like friendship, it has vastly different implications.
The level of commitment is profoundly different - I don't expect my friends to be there for me in the same way I expect my partner to, and I wouldn't do the things I do for my partner for a friend.
We don't share the same level of emotional closeness and intimacy.
I don't spend my life in constant proximity with them and I don't rely on them in the same way I do with a partner - I don't care about how much my friends make, I don't care if they leave their dirty clothes on the floor or not clean their bathroom properly, I don't care if they can cook or not.
I don't also need them to share the same views on life as I do, or to move in the same direction that I am - while I do need this in a partner.
One of my best friends is a 9/10 guy, who shares tons of my interests and is the funniest guy I've ever met. He has a great job, owns an amazing house (which I decorated) and is an amazing cook. Basically the incarnation of Chad.
We've been friends for nearly 15 years, and I couldn't imagine dating him.
We'd be a terrible match as a couple - He doesn't want kids, I do. We have profoundly different values. He wants to travel a lot for work and is married to his job, I enjoy stability and love spending a lot of time with my partner.
It would never work out. But we are fucking amazing friends and he's one of the people I love most.
>>
>>18558326
I want to believe that I am an intelligent person, and not doing things that advance my personality would be the final nail in the coffin for me. It's all I got left.
>>
>>18558337
Ok. I understand your meaning now. And i dont disagree.

Meet me in the middle here.

Sure you cant spend all your time with your chad friend, but what im getting at is a level of friendship is Paramount.

Because what im getting at is in an ltr (5 years with my fiancee) there are spouts of no passion because youre so used to each other. It comes back from time to time, sure.

But its those periods where we arent treating each other like romantic partners that we have the friendship backup so its all still smooth and good.

And part of the reason im getting defensive is im using myself as an anecdote, admittedly.

I actually analysed the fuck out of her and our chemistry trying to see past the "shes the one!!" bullshit your brain fills you with in a new relationship.

I saw a friend in her. It has not failed me.
>>
>>18558341
Sure, nothing wrong with pursuing your personality. Just accept that you can't have it all with that mentality.
>>
File: idiots.jpg (94KB, 615x407px) Image search: [Google]
idiots.jpg
94KB, 615x407px
>>18558298
>Yknow low iq folks are good for manufacturing jobs and primary industry, aka the majority of the job market...

You do know the majority of the world IQ resides in the average IQ range 85 to 115?
Many doctors, engineers, scientists and so fourth have an IQ of 90 to 115.

Most of you here if not all, fall within this IQ range. Just because you are on 4chan doesn't make this some sort of super elite place where people of high IQ gather.

This generation of I'm special therefore I must high a high IQ because I took an online IQ test or a school placement test is appalling.
>>
>>18558349
I agree that it is important to be friends with your partner and it saves your relationship when things hit lows. I've been with my boyfriend for 7 years and we have experienced phases when things got a little dull on the romantic side, and being friends surely helped.

I just dislike this idea that love is just friendship + sexual attraction. That's not what it is. There is SO much more to a romantic relationship - passion, emotional closeness, commitment, investment.
>>
>>18558370
Mensa IQ reporting in, speak for yourself normie.
>>
>>18558358
Care to name something that I couldn't have?
>>
File: ThatGuy.jpg (102KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ThatGuy.jpg
102KB, 1600x1600px
>>18558375
>Mensa IQ reporting in, speak for yourself normie.

Sure, we are all Mensa members. Didn't you know this is where we all hang out? Claiming to be a Mensa member on the internet. That's a whole lot of bruised ego and insecurity.
>>
>>18558384
Well, you have a limited income due to your preferences, reducing your ability to pick women which want children and also the amount of children, as well as the quality of their upbringing - if at all. And kids are your biological prime goal to not end up as a genetic dead end.
>>
>>18558385
Do you want to claim that a bright mind can't enjoy some quality shitposting and the generated butthurt? Also, mensa IQ only means anything above 130, which isn't THAT rare or genius. For example the average IQ of jews is 115 due to inbreeding with the most intelligent members and 105 around europe.
>>
>>18558385
And the average person isn't very bright desu.
>>
>>18558393
I'm studying Electrical Engineering. Random site says it's about 70k/year with no experience and without anything better than your Electrical Engineering degree.

Even if I got 70k/year, I would be more than satisfied.

How can this choice hurt your income? Sure 70k isn't something, but how?

Also, I am not particularly interested in having kids for some reason. I can come up with arguments , but there is something more than that.

Procreating isn't everything. 7B is plenty, the world isn't going to fall just because I didn't have kids.

There is something more to it.
>>
>>18558403
You won't read this of course, but it's about the phenomenon known as the, "Downing Effect" Basically its a citation of multiple studies that show people with average IQs actually believe they have much higher ones.
http://www.drtomascp.com/uploads/PersonalityIntelligence_IJSA_2005.pdf
>>
>>18558432
Sure 70k sounds fine, I thought you are that "artist" anon.

>Procreating isn't everything. 7B is plenty, the world isn't going to fall just because I didn't have kids.
It wont fall apart, but your heritage will. But it's your decision.
>>
>>18558436
It's commonly known as the Dunning-Krueger-Effect. But I'm tested due to some issues. Two times.
>>
>>18557651
Yup they exist. My coworker is an 8.6/10, she is sweet and has a great personality. She can't stand bars or drinking and shes single
>>
>>18558437
What heritage? We will all end up forgotten anyway, only way to leave your mark on history is to contribute to something in a big way, and then again, you may be left out of the history books. How can an offspring continue your heritage?
>>
>>18557651
Well, I am a qt3.14 introvert. I met my bf at a party my friend begged me to go to because she is also introverted and had to go because her bf would be preforming.

My bf, who is also kinda in the mix of being introverted and extroverted, he was the door guy at this party, and when everyone was inside, I went outside and chatted with him while he was sitting out there in the rain enjoying a beer by the entrance. We totally hit it off and stayed out there most of the night.

I guess this was more of a by chance meeting, but it's not that I'll never be seen out with people. it's just super occasional and I don't want to go out again for quite a while.

I am usually at school, work, or the grocery store. I have mostly gotten hit on at college usually by other guys that appear introverted too. I mean, I have a bf, but usually guys will come up to me at a quiet spot I have found to study or relax on campus. I think that's your best bet if you are still in college.
>>
>>18558478
Your genetic heritage. Your blood, for which your ancestors fought and died for. Millenia your heritage has been given on. You are the direct descendent of the first life forms on earth. Your story is that of uncountable lifes, each giving the world something more, be it good or bad. Not to have children is to let all this have been for nothing.

And if you want are more rational than emotional argument, think about epigentics and the fact that even feelings can be gven onto your children as charactertraids, you never really die. You just forgett and become a part of their blood and heritage. You just have to stop thinking in your personal and small horizont. Maybe due to your upbringing and the mutations between you and your wife a child is born which will have the weight of changing a part of our future.

Having children, brought up in the right way, is the biggest archivment there is anon. Dying without is letting al what was be for nothing. Don't fall for the nihilism meme.
>>
>>18558441
Psychologist here, you don't get tested two times. When you take an IQ test given by an actual psychologist they actually ask you if you have had it before and explain that you can't take it more then once along with being unable to take if after you are trained and certified in giving them. You just fucked up in your lie.
>>
>>18558519
>I am an introvert blah blah
>I met my bf at a party

My fucking sides, this guy was so right >>18557798
>>
>>18558627
I've done one at 9 and another one at 21yo. It has been done in two different countries. I'm from europe. Thinks are different here I guess. Also the first one was by a psychologist and the second one with a psychiatrist due to non-ironic autism. It also wasn't the same test, as you can see due to my age, so no repetition.
>>
>>18558627
>claims to be psychologist
>doesn't even know that there are multiple tests for classifiying IQ out there
You just fucked up in your lie.
>>
Imagine you are a cute non robot girl and want to entertain yourself. Where do you go? What would be your interests?

I suggest volunteer work, things with kids, like camps, things with animals, hobby communities. You just have to look.
>>
How can I find a shy virgin girl to hold hands and play games with?
>>
>>18558967
church
>>
>>18558974
I'm not religious :(
>>
>>18558403
I was tested at 126 by a psychologist. Making zero claims that it means anything, i dont have much trust in what it measures and in general i have my life together and all but im kind of an idiot.

My point is because of this, i happen to know a 126 IQ is 99th percentile. Thats not common at all.

Also the average iq is set and readjusted every once in awhile (populations getting smarter.) because it must be 100.

If 130 was "common" as you claim, it would take a lot of retards to drag that down. As far as average is concerned either IQ 70 would have to be as common. Or it is what it is. Most people float around 100 and scattered all over the rest of the board.
>>
File: white race.jpg (75KB, 1331x788px) Image search: [Google]
white race.jpg
75KB, 1331x788px
>>18558996
Sure beeing 1-2 percent of the population doesn't soudn much but there are still one million of us in germany alone, so as I said, not THAT rare. Especially if you don't count the third world.

>it would take a lot of retards to drag that down
Well, there are far more retards than anything else.
>>
>>18557871
Hope you're not the grill in the pic
>>
>>18559014
K but... Thats not what common means, smart boy...
>>
>>18557884
This is sadly true.

Most women (and men, for the matter) will go for the best they can achieve... And being tall is almost a must.
>>
>>18559023
Common is relative. But as I said, beeing part of the Mensa IQ group doesn't mean you're instantly some 160+ Übermensch. Most people think that's a tiny winnie group, so they fall into disbelieve as soon as you say you belong to it.
>>
>>18557906
>Biological reasons

Shows you're a complete illiterate in human anthropology.
>>
>>18559041
Enlighten us, why do you think anon isn't right when he says that males and females have certain already proven prefenrences in the opposite genders physic?
>>
>>18559050
Because it's society and culture driven, not biological, kek.
>>
I have been with a girl lile you describe, OP. Currently I am with another one that also fits the description. I met both at meet ups from a webcomic we read organized by our local fan fb group. Also I have met persons that fit that description in online game, forums, in the surrounding area going for a walk or back at school. Most of them have long term relationships. You do have to get lucky and catch them between bfs or pull out some masterful sneaky shit (not recommended).
>>
File: IMG_2768.jpg (92KB, 635x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2768.jpg
92KB, 635x960px
>>18559102
Lol why can't it be both you serious pleb? Environment shapes us as much as "culture" lol, this has to be bait
>>
>>18559102
You're an animal. You have instinct.

Fucking deal with it.
>>
>>18559102
>not biological
Cultuer is formed by biological needs.
Taller men had better nutrition and more mass to saveguard their women and therefore probably a higher standing resulting in higher monez.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Height_and_erect_posture

A 0.7 Hip to Waaist Ratio is the ideal globaly due to the perfect size for human birth, which is naturally the most dangerous part of female existance due to labour mortality in the past if your hips were to small.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Waist.E2.80.93hip_ratio

He's right and you are wrong.
>>
>>18559102
Uh no. Certain waist to hip ratio (or shoulder to hip ratio in men) are universally prefered on average accross cultures. Same goes for facial symmetry, healthy skin and hair, among a bunch of other shit (such as histocompatibility complex). Culture just influences the specific expression of these (how they enhance it or play with it based on status or whatever) and it does not change the core of the sexual selection of our species. Thinking it is not biological is delusional.
>>
>>18559111
>>18559116
>>18559126
>>18559124
Although I do accept that culture (and, in consequence, what's considered attractive) had its origin on biological needs, I must disagree with attractiveness being driven by biological reasons or instinct alone nowadays.

During the Paleolithic, fatness and youngness were the deciding factors regarding attractiveness in women for obvious biological reasons: a harsh world in which energy is hard to obtain means that energy is the most valuable, and fat = energy. So that's the reason motherhood and fertility got represented as a fat woman in those ancient societies.

As time passed by, energy became easier to obtain and it was no longer necessary for women to carry it all around in the form of fatness, so men could start selecting their women based on outstanding looks (such as blonde hair, blue eyes, stuff that stands out and is pretty).

The ideal of beauty then evolved and changed over the ages until today.
If it were like you said, such as in it being determined by biological reasons still, then the ideal of beauty would have not changed at all from 'the ablest woman to have children' to 'auschwitz bodytypes' that models and actresses show around so much.

By the way, those statistics are not indicative of biological reasons being the main factor considered in beauty, they just mean that people tend to inherit what others like too.

I bet that some of the quoted posters also think that kids are predisposed to like cucks, trans, people of their own gender, etc (non - biological) because of modern society's approval of these but, at the same time think that attractiveness is based on biological reasons.
>>
With regards to the OPs question, it is hard to find cute woman who don't party and get smashed every weekend.

I am a 27 year old blondie who doesn't drink, Im a good weight and I am quite introverted. I am really good with people but I l thrive on being alone, or in small company.

I am single, and I am really trying to make a good choice for my next relationship, thats why I am not taken yet.

Where to find girls like me is usually in
-College
-University
-Workplace
-Volunteer
-Odd clubs and events such as comic-cons, dog shows, courses such as first-aid or crisis intervention, or church events (you dont have to be religious). Im atheist and I go to church events all the time.

Just basically any event or area that wouldn't generally be overbearing with crowds and doesn't have a focus on alcohol.

Good luck!
>>
>>18559238
>I must disagree with attractiveness being driven by biological reasons or instinct alone nowadays.
You can't disagree with facts. Just because simple things like fat change, that doesn't mean that all the others do, like height and WTHR.

>I bet that some of the quoted posters also think that kids are predisposed to like cucks, trans, people of their own gender
Yes, science has shown that gay people have a distinctive anomality which is probably due to prenatal hormon input like Progesterone which makes people actually gay.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28374065
>>
>>18559238
>
But to add to it, it has also been shown that most "trans" people just follow trends. Both can therefore be the case. Just because it's not ALL up to 100 percent nature doesn't mean you can just claim it's all culture, don't forgett if even things like IQ are up to 80 percent genetic, everything else mostly is as well and attractive traits survive to a higher degree.
>>
>>18559238
The only reason for short amounts of time curver (not modern fat) women have been prefered is also survival, just like the wasit to hip ratio. Survival instincts never change, they only adapt to necessary changes. There is no necessary change to height and WtHRs, therefore it's still universally prefered and will be till we eather need to shrink in size to survive or our brains get even bigger and women will need an even wider ratio.
>>
>>18559239
Considering your posts about muh social beauty standards you're probably butt ugly, so that doesn't count.
>>
>>18559239
>27
>single
>tries to make a good choice for the next relationship
Oh boi, someone is hitting that wall.
>>
>>18559327
Sometimes i wish posters like you stayed in their original boards. Femanons are hiding their identity thanks to posters like you. Please, behave a more mature or go back from where you came.
>>
>>18559344
I am a femanon. If you can't handle bad words fuck off to plebbit.
>>
>>18559348
>femanon
>using meme targeted at women against another femanon
I find hard that to believe. But then again there should exist spiteful girls out there, but i would expect different kind of banter from them.

I wasnt even that poster. Have a nice day.
>>
>>18559360
It's not spiteful to say what everyone is thinking. You have been riding the cockcaoursel and know that your first wrinkles show up you start to watch for some beta provider. It's just part of accepting human nature.
>>
>>18559367
And where do you stand in your own world view? Already got your own provider secured?
>>
>>18559238
>If it were like you said, such as in it being determined by biological reasons still, then the ideal of beauty would have not changed at all from 'the ablest woman to have children' to 'auschwitz bodytypes' that models and actresses show around so much.
Even Kate Moss, who is probably the epitome of Auschwitz bodytype, has an appropriate hips-to-waist ratio. It is considered the most universal sign of attractive, together with symmetrical and proportionate facial features.
>>
>>18559371
Yes indeed, since my late teens. I have choosen my man early to give him my best years in exchange for him providing for me when his start and mine sink.
>>
File: backup men.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup men.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18559379
I hope you are ready with backup man when he realizes you arent worth it and move to the younger model.
>>
>>18559269
Medics will usually put everything on genetics and biology; psychologists will mostly say that it's psychological.

The real fact is that we live in an age of tremendous overflowing of information, so it's really up to each one to decide what's and what's not, as I'm sure I could find studies with 'proven facts' that support my views too.

The thing's that when you look at niggers, for example, you could try to look for a gene that usually appears on criminal individuals and link it to their race and post a study about it, and you could also, at the same time, link their behaviour with cultural and social facts (as in ghettos, gangster culture, their enviroment) as the reason for their criminality.

Consider the following hypothetical facts:

>Criminal niggers appear to show a repeated gene in their genoma.

That would be a fact.

>Niggers have a higher chance to become criminals if they were born in a ghetto.

That would also be a fact.

Which one would be the true one? From which one could we actually take a conclusion from?
The answer is: none. You would have to make your own conclusions as you don't have all the possible information about it.

There used to be an intellectual current about only 'facts' being the useful and important thing in history, following that logic.
Now, that's gone, cause facts aren't everything, interpretation + facts are the real deal.

Also, I suck at explaining myself, both cause I'm not a native english speaker and because I'm using my phone, kek.
>>
>>18559384
I don't have male friends, why should I? I have been sincere and so is he, we both know that it's a good deal and I'm not even against sharing him with ayounger one, when I am a old fard with a dead libido. I just want to be safe and have a nice life with kids with a good man.

So, try harder to be spitefull. <3
>>
>>18559372
Proportional? Yeah
100% symmetrical? Not true

Look for famous ppl's asymmetries on google, like, comparing an image of half a face copypasted and mirrored (100% symmetrical) versus their original face.
>>
>>18559391
>The real fact is that we live in an age of tremendous overflowing of information, so it's really up to each one to decide what's and what's not
Nope, facts decide. You can't pick. Also psychology isn't a real science.

>The thing's that when you look at niggers, for example, you could try to look for a gene that usually appears on criminal individuals and link it to their race and post a study about it, and you could also, at the same time, link their behaviour with cultural and social facts
Nah, their culture has risen due to their inferiour genes. Culture is genes.

You don't know what you are talking about. Everything is up to genes, even nurture due to the fact that your genetic parents will raise you in a society most likely to be full of people with very similar genes (your specific subrace). YOu can't just make culture up without genetic traids making you react to something in a certain way.
>>
File: correlation VS causation.jpg (47KB, 648x344px) Image search: [Google]
correlation VS causation.jpg
47KB, 648x344px
>>18559391
>i could find studies with 'proven facts' that support my views too
Maybe show them already? Nah, too much work.
>>
>>18559403
Facts don't decide. Facts are mere data and information which are up to interpretation by rational minds. The interpretation of the fact combined with the fact is what matters.
>>
>>18559448
>Facts don't decide.
The amount of data on a specific topic with correlating further data will decide. Both can't be true. On is just the cause of the other, but both might correlate with the data in question. It's therefore not up to someone to throw a coin, but to further study and find out which is which.

In the case of niggers it's clares. So is it on the topic of sexual preferences.

Just because some groups like to throw certain data under the table to keep blaming whites and their society for blacks beeing trash or the fact that fat and ugly women don't get enough fuckbois, doesn't make it any more true.
>>
>>18557651
I'm an introvert in college so here's some places I hang out. On the weekdays I'm either in class or at my apartment. If I don't have time to go back to my place between classes then I'll just hang out in one of the common areas. On the weekends I'll usually go to another town because my college is in the middle of nowhere and there's not much to do besides partying.

Never dated at my college because girls outnumber the guys 2:3. Most of the guys are manwhores or have gfs.
>>
>>18558633
Yea, well, introverts need some love too. How am I supposed to find friendships and partners if I never go to a social gathering? Introverted doesn't mean shut-in. Girls don't have it confused...

That guy in >>18557798 actually mixing shy with introverted. It's not about an inability or unwillingness to be around people, it's about the energy and stamina it takes just to be in places like that.
>>
>>18557961

And I bet you didn't choose her because she likes the same videogames you play, that's what I meant
>>
>>18557651
Girls that do the most for their appearance usually are the popular, normal types, types who go to parities.

Is decent looking 8/10+ for you or something?
>>
>>18557651
Yes, dating one right now. I cant really tell you where to look for them, because this one was a diamond in the rough at my old workplace where every other chick was a drunken whore.
Just behave like a gentle, non-perverted person. Eventually they just latch on to you because you're probably just as uncomfortable in whatever social situation you're in as she is and she'll gravitate towards that.
Just, obviously, don't be obnoxious about it ("man this party sucks, my feet hurt, i wish I was home watching Netflix haha am i right?")
>>
>>18559826
In addition to this post, go out and do things sweet girls would do. Volunteer at charities, go to the library, etc.
>>
>18557651
Well I'm introverted but I'm dating a party guy. He drags me places and makes me socialize but I guess its helped me in some ways to make new friends.

Where I hang out:
>on campus, laying in the grass or eating lunch
>in the computer lab, usually coding, my all-time favorite place
>punk shows, in the back, away from the rowdy crowd
>at the park walking my dog

I'd feel totally comfortable if a person approached me in any of these places. I'm usually by myself because I don't have a lot of friends.
>>
I suspect that I'm a girl that fits your description although I don't feel I'm that attractive, but I am told I am on a regular basis and I suffer body dysmorphia so I can't accurately judge myself. My current partner met me at my job simply by being friendly and polite and talking to me during downtime about interesting subjects. Then, 2 years later they came out to me as an MtF trans girl and we are now engaged. So, I guess what girls like me really want is a sweet guy who has interesting things to say but responds to me emotionally and empathically like another girl. One of our main common interests was that we both owned dogs and cats and like animals in general.. maybe animal rescue charities, the pet store, etc. would also be a good place to check. Good luck!
>>
>>18558370
>and so fourth have an IQ of 90
HEH look I made a post
>>
>>18559878
>but responds to me emotionally and empathically like another girl.
Nah, you're just a faggotette which isn't disgusted by a mentaly ill guy, you're not the type of women OP is looking for.
>>
Jeez women have life so easy.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.