[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got some decent stories that I can regurgitate in interviews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 86.png (273KB, 889x571px) Image search: [Google]
86.png
273KB, 889x571px
Anyone got some decent stories that I can regurgitate in interviews? I've got no work experience, but I know I can do the vast majority of jobs I apply for. Despite that, any job regarding customer service expects me to give them some story about how I went to the ends of the earth for some customer, or had the patience of Buddha with an angry customer and made them voluntarily suck my dick in the end.

I'd rather just say that I don't have any stories to tell because I don't fuck up to the point where I have a story, but clearly just being a non-retarded employee doesn't cut it for most

tl;dr give me your best interview stories to get across how amazing you are while being believable
>>
>>18557355
Tell them you identify as a non-binary,trans,gender fluid, pan sexual, ecosist.

Thank me later.
>>
>>18557355
Literally lie. Bullshit about how you had a project with a girlfriend in school who became an ex-girlfriend while doing the project, and how you were able to set that aside to complete the project, or something like that.

Say that there was a dude who was buying gallons of paint, and insisted that you stack 2 cans to a single plastic bag, even though you knew it was a dumb idea, and how you tried telling him, but he wasn't having it, so you did as he asked, only to have the paint break through the bag and burst open on the parking lot.

Never underestimate the stupidity of people. No matter what bullshit you weave, it will be believable that somewhere, somebody did it.

My friend was working at the customer service center of Cabela's while working in college, and a guy called convinced that Cabela's could create a polar bear suit to his measurements.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.