/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl before summer break and we got really attached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1495514696009.jpg (278KB, 1920x1776px) Image search: [Google]
1495514696009.jpg
278KB, 1920x1776px
I met this girl before summer break and we got really attached to each other. We have been texting each other over the summer and have a mutual agreement that sex with other people is fine because of the long distance between us, although both of us have said that we don't really want anyone else. She has also told me that if I ever fuck another girl, she doesn't want to know.
Last weekend I ended up having drunk, unprotected sex with another girl. I don't really feel guilty about it but I fear that if my long distance girl ever finds out, she's going to be heartbroken.

What should I do? I am obviously going to get tested for STD's. I also fear that the one night stand might talk to someone about fucking me, and through unbelievable odds the news reach my crush. After all, she has my number, knows my full name and where I live and study. I reached out to my one nightstand (mainly because of emergency contraception), but also told her about my situation. She thought that it would be best if I told my crush. I didn't ask her to keep quiet or anything.
Am I fucked? Am I overanalyzing? What do you think?
>>
... Why the fuck did you tell a random whore about your girlfriend? Autism.

Your girlfriend has probably also had sex with another guy. She said she didn't want to know about it, so don't tell her. If she does find out, she's most definitely going to go get some side dick ASAP.

You should tell the whore to not worry about your business and keep banging her and just stop sweating shit.
>>
>>18557208
That girl might be suspicious of you, thinking that you and LDR girl are in an actual solid relationship and that you cheated on her. No one wants to be the homewrecker, idealistically because they're not morally bankrupt, and cynically because they don't want to get a tooth knocked in or a car keyed by a spurned lover. If that girl is pretty nosy she may go to LDR girl and tell her, and it may hurt her that you had a one night stand. That being said, you both agreed that it was ok to mess around with other people. And YOU not telling is less keeping a secret than it is a courtesy towards her - she very wisely knows that she shouldn't go looking for info she doesn't want to find. And at the very least, it's not really an emotional betrayal - you fucked some chick: it's not like you're trying to groom a second potential girlfriend. So she may find out, which I think is unlikely, but I don't think it will be relationship-shattering even if she does.
>>
>>18557208
I say serves you right.You should have thought about that before you did it.I hope she tells your gf and she will go for another dick ASAP to make it even
>>
>>18557217
She's not my girlfriend.
The one night stand wanted to be my fuckbuddy, and having my contact information I feared that she might talk to her friends about me and the news would somehow reach my crush. I decided that honesty would be the best way to decline, also hoping that would make her keep quiet. Yes, autism, I guess.

>>18557233
I know, I think she got kind of suspicious. I think it's unlikely that she'd go as far as to reach my LDR girl, but with chicks you never know.
>>
>>18557208
You're fine. I experienced the exact same situation, only last year. Just keep having sex (though always use protection) and treat your real girlfriend as a bro you can love. Though slight disclaimer this will turn you into a psychopath that objectifies women. I can't even talk to women like peers anymore unless it's my GF. And I'm incapable of loving anyone but her. It's pretty fucked
>>
>>18557781
Thanks. I have been talking to my one night stand, she understands my situation and that I don't want her as my fuckbuddy. Unfortunately she thinks me of as a friend and I guess I'll just have to keep her happy for a while until I actually hear that she's not pregnant.
I already objectify women, but won't fuck any other girls besides my to-be gf. I think she will make me happy. Lesson learned.
>>
>>18557939
How strange... That's the opposite of what I would do
>keep fuckbuddy
>keep ldr
>don't objectify women
>don't tell anyone, but be truthful about your intentions with each of the women in your life

Only reason to ever tell ldr about women you've fucked, is if she came on a surprise visit a few days after you had unprotected sex, and she wanted to do it bare. Then you tell her that it wouldn't be safe because you've been a bad boy and haven't had the time to test yourself yet. It's better if your gf accepts the likelihood of you fucking other women, since it won't mean she have to learn the hard way. Also she is definitely fucking other dudes, so you might as well keep a few fuckbuddies around, so you don't get your ego shattered.

Btw all of this happened to me in June, and although there were a few days of resentment, we made up and now my ldr has started to tell me she loves me.
>>
>>18557973
I am not physically attracted to said fuckbuddy. Otherwise I'd do it.
>>
>>18558713
That's understandable.

>Don't fuck people you aren't attracted to
My first one ever in June
>>
>>18557208
She wants you to tell your crush because she possibly wants your crush to think your choosing her over your LDR.

If you are not choosing her over your LDR- then don't tell her.
Your girlfriend already agreed she didn't want to know, why? Because she is realistic and knew with an LDR it's a possibility.
And if a one night stand doesn't change how you feel about her then your girlfriend has already considered this scenario acceptable.

She doesn't want to know because it will hurt her, so she is okay as long as she is ignorant and you don't do this often.

Keep the one night stand not around but keep chatting her casually w no further hookups until she looses interest.
If anything explain that you were drunk, you want to be friends, but you still love your gf.
(I mean unless not, then break it off and start w this girl)
>>
>>18557781
Yeah, don't do this.

If you keep sleeping with the same girl too often she is pretty much turning into your real gf- and even if your LDR gf 'didn't wanna know' - I'm pretty sure this kinda ongoing extra relationship would reallly hurt her.

If you see this girl for sex it should be like once every two weeks- purely for fornication and no regular hanging out.

Also you shouldn't just assume that your ldr gf is cheating on you- sure it could be true- but that's not a fair thing to blatantly assume.
>>
>>18558820
I'm not saying don't have a fuckbuddy- just make sure you keep limits and boundaries between the two different relationships if you actually care about and wanna keep LDR girl.
>>
>>18557217
>Your girlfriend has probably also had sex with another guy. She said she didn't want to know about it, so don't tell her

This. Simple.
>>
>>18558832
I'm in an LDR w my boyfriend and I don't want to know because I'm REALISTIC and I know he is going to want to Nut over the few months we can't be together.
>>
>>18558981
well if he likes you, plenty of way to release sexual tension without cheating e.g. video chat.
>>
Lol why even have a "relationship" with someone if you can't keep it in your pants long enough to be with them again?

>Baby you know I love you but I really need to have sex with different people every month
>>
>>18558989
We do that all the time.

He hasn't used his hallpass yet with me, which really makes me love him more.

But there're one or two mutual friend of ours who I totally wouldn't mind him hooking up with once on a drunk night.

Frankly as long as the girl is a friend of mine, a generally good person, and doesn't threaten us romantically- I would swing with her and they could hang.

Sometimes I wonder if I want poly relationship. Like a girlfriend and a boyfriend- I am bi.

Omg I'm a cuck...
Is it possible for the gf to be the cuck?!
I kinda wanna watch my bf fuck my friend...
>>
>>18559453
You remind me of my girlfriend
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.