[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confidence building exercises? Pic very related. I'm a 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0740.jpg (28KB, 573x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
28KB, 573x474px
Confidence building exercises? Pic very related. I'm a 20 year old male, and the biggest obstacle in my life is confidence. Somewhere within the last decade I became very insecure about my looks. My face is fairly normal, but the small things, I hate my smile, my facial expressions all look ridiculous, and I am starting to realize that it's actually impacting my social life quite a bit. it's hard to be social, especially around girls, when you think you look like that picture I posted.
>>
>>18556885
Go do the things you are afraid of. That's the bottom line. Keep doing them until you're not afraid anymore. That's how Chads do it. They do it as 12 year olds. You were such a faggot that you've waited this long to get it done.

Also
Go lift weights
It doesn't matter how you end up looking, the act will make you more confident.
>>
>>18556894
Sounds like a solid plan
>>
>>18556894
This. You just have to power through and do everything you're scared of until you're not scared anymore.

Other thing you can do OP is work on what you don't like physically while also doing the above. Why do you hate your smile? Teeth crooked? Yellow? See a dentist.
Practice your smile and expressions, I'm not gonna lie I do it all the time. I wonder how I look in certain situations so I recreate it in front of a mirror, if I felt I looked stupid I'd rehearse that scenario again until I felt I looked fine. Does it change the way I looked as it was happening? No, but it gave me better feelings knowing I would potentially know how to look in the future. It's a little bit of mental gymnastics in your favor, its a weird thing but if it helps you cope then it helps you cope. Again though, it's not a substitute for the real treatment.
>>
>>18556894
Seconding this. Also do cool shit, like monster truck racing or sky diving or bear wrestling. Or like, knowing how to fix a car or make a nice wooden box from some shitty plywood. Having skills and experiences, and more importantly knowing you have skills and experiences, helps with the confidence thing a good deal from what I've witnessed.
>>
>>18556980
>Also do cool shit, like monster truck racing or sky diving or bear wrestling. Or like, knowing how to fix a car or make a nice wooden box from some shitty plywood
This sounds stupid
But it's so true

Look at Chads and shit.
They just "seem" cool all the time.
The truth is that it's just an illusion and they worked really hard at being "cool".

Do something more practical though. Like learn how to dance or something other that normies do.
I've been skydiving and while it's super fucking fun, it doesn't make you a normie
>>
>>18556987
>The truth is that it's just an illusion and they worked really hard at being "cool".

An elaborate ruse. Being genuinely cool is different from Chad cool. It's like the difference between Gandalf and uh, fucking, Tyler Durden? Yeah, that seems apropos
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.