[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i move from a small town as a poor person to los angeles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
how do i move from a small town as a poor person to los angeles? i dont care what neighborhood i live in.
>>
Why Los Angeles? Why not a midsize affordable Midwestern city?
>>
>>18556484

hollywood fag here.

>save up money / take out a line of credit
>move to los angeles
>apply to sublet someones apartment until you land a job / know what areas you like
>after 3 to 6 months of working at that job, make the move.

there you go. thats how you move.
>>
>>18556484
Simple, just leave; the bus runs everyday.
>>
> go on Craigslist
> sell your ass to black men
Problem solved
>>
>>18556494
i-is this serious?
>>
>>18556499
like i can just take out credit to go there and as long as i get a job im good?
>>
>>18556484
>>18556494
Yeah, why LA? You didn't get a romanticized version of what LA would be like from the movies did you and you WILL care what neighborhood you live in. It's really a terrible place tons of homeless, smells like weed/urine, rent is terrible, traffic is terrible, and you'll be taxed so hard that working a normal job won't pay the bills in the long run. Surrounding cities are terrible too, as the cancer is spreading.
>>
>>18556733
oh man you dont get me at all
>>
>>18556799
Then what's stopping you, being poor? This isn't one of those I talk the talk but won't walk the walk /adv/ sessions is it?

If it is then
>>18556500
>>
>>18556812
can i really just take out credit for an apartment with no job
>>
>>18556500
I did this with nothing but $100 to my name and no friends or family, back in 2013. It was by far the best decision I have ever made.

It's not as hard as you think OP. The welfare in LA is great.
>>
>>18556848
sure you can, likely a bad idea, but its worked out for people before.
word to the wise though, if you're asking this on /adv/ of all places, i'm not sure you've thought this through.
>>
>>18556848
Depends on the landlord, some do some don't. Common denominator in California(Yes, I'm from Commifornia) is that you'll have to show proof of income stability(A Job) and make a hefty deposit before they'll go through with it. Only reason I'm hard on this subject is I know from personal experience that California is just terrible and getting worse. Oh how I wish I could have lived that small town life but I'm an ethnic minority so I would feel outcasted if I were to move to a small community.
>>
>>18556873
wait what ive been thinking about doing it for years but i didnt think it was even remotely possible. there's other cities i wanna live in too LA is just the best by far.

can you do a green text of your story?
>>
California is pedoland, why people want to be part of that atmosphere is beyond me. The liberals there produce nothing beneficial to society.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.