[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Met girl I really liked. >We clicked really well, we both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1500935416949.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1500935416949.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
>Met girl I really liked.
>We clicked really well, we both shared the same interests.
>I broke it off with her because of doubts.
>YouNeverKnowWhatYouHadUntilItsGone.jpg
>She wouldn't take me back.
>It's been 3 weeks and my confidence, self esteem, and motivation are at fucking 0.

How do I get over my onetis? I legitimately have never felt this depressed since the death of my grandmother, and even this is a deeper form of sadness.
>>
You fucking idiot, why did you break it off? Wtf does doubts mean? Expand and tell us why a girl you met gives you doubts? Is it insecurity? Wtf?
>>
>>18556466
She broke it off out of nowhere and wanted to get back together not even 3 hours later. She said that she just had a really bad day and didn't mean to take it out on me but I took her back for a couple weeks before I was convinced by some friends that she was cheating on me (Which to be fair was fucking stupid because she's a virgin, Christian, and never cheated).

Now I'm fucking alone and she won't even reply to any of my messages
>>
>>18556486
Its a bitch.

It takes time, do everything you can to be active and constructive without them. having a part of your mind not want to move on is a drag but undoing that is not easy for some of us.

I need meaningful connections with others. (conversations, hanging out, friends, etc) build up my self worth (i dont need them), remind yourself why your not with them anymore.

I am not a proponent of distracting yourself by meeting some one right away. that can lead to the same mistakes you may have made in the last relationship. make effort to make it better the next relationship.
good luck
>>
Gg
>>
>>18556486
Trust me, i know these type of girls. They will eventually cheat. May ot be in the 1st, second or 20th year in your relationship; she obviously doesn't really hold any value to it.

Stop try to make the excuse of losing her making you feel bad. You putting her on q pedastole and that's not healthy. The only one who makes you sad about it is you. So change that and be kind to yourself, instead of trying to give your love away.
>>
>>18556458
>Met girl
You're in a better position then the majority of /adv/ seekers, move on! You can find better and do better.
>>
>>18556647
I can't exactly do that. I'm not that good looking (highest rating ive gotten was a 8, I mostly stay at 6 or 7)plus Ive always been told that I have a shitty/ass hole personality. Most girls I smile at or make eye contact with look away and try to find every excuse not to look at me.
>>
>>18556654
>(highest rating ive gotten was a 8, I mostly stay at 6 or 7)
Dang we got a Chad-lite over here!

Don't worry about "meeting" new girls. If it's happened once it can happen again you're just in a rush to find that feeling again.So don't rush it if it happens it happens. Find new hobbies, time sinks, /fit/ or gym(that'll match your personality, heh),/out/.
>>
>>18556458
Eh, OP, let me tell you as someone who has been in your shoes... if you got her back, you'd just dump her again. It'd take you a year or two, but you'd dump her again. You did it for a reason, and that reason hasn't went away. I went back and forth with a girl for 7 damn years, broke up with her 3 different times before we finally called it quits for good. Every time I broke up with her, I'd feel awesome for a few months, date a few other girls, then want her back. The grass is always greener. But, at the end of the day, she wasn't right for me, and god knows what I missed out on by wasting so much time on her.

The sex was amazing though, so there's that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.