[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slowly and painfully been deciding to delete the last of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1495526666225.gif (949KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495526666225.gif
949KB, 301x300px
>slowly and painfully been deciding to delete the last of my two remaining online "friends", one for literal years and one i started giving up on just months back
>can't just do it, get filled with anxiety when i right click their names and hover over Delete
>confront the one of the two which i still manage to care about, tell them that i'm going to be doing it because there's no friendship left
>they are okay with it, but they very clearly state that they're really sad about it and that they'll miss me and shit
>they fucking tell me this only after being told that i no longer consider us friends, BECAUSE they never talk to me anymore, they never want to do anything together anymore, they are very obviously deliberately avoiding me and then tell me that they're not
what
the
fuck
do
>>
>>18556399
Man if it's not working for you and you don't feel that friendship there anymore than cut them lose. Honestly it might be easier if you make some new friends first, or start making them so you have some other things to look forward to.
>>
>>18556416
*loose
>>
>>18556416
>>18556418
I dunno man, I'm convinced that I'm autistic or some shit, but I'm not going to discuss that today.
I don't know what friendship is supposed to be anymore I guess. I don't know what a friend is, I don't remember what it feels like to have one anymore, or do I but I just don't see it?
I don't know where in my life my world view went so wrong.

Deleting the one of these two that I care about (honestly the other one I don't really have any qualms with removing, thinking about it) would leave me at a literal grand 0 amount of friends. A huge issue here is that I haven't been "able" to make a new friend in maybe a decade because I've just lost interest in it. A few people have approached me in real life, they've been totally entertaining to be around, I've even given them my information, but then I get home and I see that they've added me and I just lose any interest, or maybe I dread adding them from previous experiences, even more when they've met me in real life.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.