[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This book helped me out a lot. You don't have to follow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

This book helped me out a lot. You don't have to follow it word for word, but the behavioral stuff is especially important and useful. It is a really good, entertaining read as well.
>>
does that mean that i lost?
>>
>300 pages of hey BB wan sum fun?
>>
What's the tl;dr version? Is it the same crap you hear over and over?
>>
>>18556583
Yup. Me too.
Been literally years. Thanks asshole.

Have a great day!
>>
File: giddy.jpg (95KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
giddy.jpg
95KB, 500x628px
>PUA
>>
>>18556353
Ahh come on, please don't believe in that pick-up artist bullshit. There are only a few factors that really decide wether a girl likes you and mostly foremost that's money, looks and personality. (In that order)

So if you want a chick, first get your life in order, fix your mediocre body and stop being someone who hates himself and be kind.
>>
>>18556614
It's looks>>>status>personality

Anything else is delusion and cope.
>>
>>18556602

I read this like 12 years ago when i was on the wizard path. I escaped it. Did it without this books advice honestly. All it is is dress well and show up places women are and try to converse.

This book tl;dr

>approach this specific situation
>subtly compliment at these times
>subtly insult at these times.
>ignore her.
>dont though.

The false idea this and books like this give you is you can have any woman. If you set your heart on someone: shell like you or she wont. No disney movie here. You win or lose end of story. Move on.
>>
>>18556614
t. faggot who never tried anything from it
>>
>>18556650
Did you get laid?
>>
>>18556622
>Women attracted to mental gymnastics
Who would've known
>>
>>18556672
People are.

How many anons do you see on here complaining about girls giving them the run around.

Man believe all you want about women and youre right but it applies all ways. But when you narrow your world view on a single group you become a moran.

Also i believe i said in the same post i had a lot of success just being a person..
>>
>>18556598
no they teach you the advanced concepts like telling the woman she's an ugly whore who nobody wants so you're willing to take pity on her.

and they teach you the "netflix and chill" line instead of wan sum fuk
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.