[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to move across the country and I'm nervous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: scared.gif (404KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
scared.gif
404KB, 500x275px
I'm about to move across the country and I'm nervous (driving there). Tips?
>>
>>18556347

dont drink while driving
>>
>>18556347
have fun. people dream about an adventure like this
>>
>>18556383
Do they? Lugging a uhaul behind your truck is an adventure?
>>
You drive a truck? Why are you being such a pussy?

Advice: Be like Batman. Plan it well and badass your way through it.
>>
Also, what has Uhaul got to do with it not being an adventure?
Let me guess...you are a femanon. Amirite?
>>
>>18556347
OP I'm dreaming of packing my stuff into my merc and headin down to Florida gonna be an awesome trip
>>
>>18556406
Nope, not a girl. Just never driven with a huge unhaul trailer through major cities because the route takes me through them. I've tugged my boat locally but that's it. Sorry, that I hate driving in large and congested places. I've just been rear ended a shit ton by 20 something year olds who were texting on their phone.
>>
>>18556432
Why does everyone seem to want to get away from where they currently are? Also, I wish you the best if you go to florida. My parents have a winter home there and i'd never want to live there after visiting. it's great to visit though.
>>
>>18556402
Great advice, I actually did do this. Planned the route, have an atlas (never used GPS because I'm older and retarded at it), have places to stay, backup places to stay if I fall behind on time, and checked online to avoid major road construction.
>>
>>18556391
yes it is to many people. sounds like you're not enjoying this.

the sooner you get past this experience, the better.
>>
>>18556475
Yeah, you are right, I don't enjoy it. I've worked for the government most my life and the moving sucks, as you move a lot for better positions. At least the packing is done and the moving is paid for.
>>
>>18556464
Depends where you go and if you don't have stuff lined up beforehand I'd imagine
I wanna get away because it's too cold up here and I'd like to go somewhere I'd enjoy being outside at not to mention kinda starting over is a plus
>>
>>18556460
>>18556473

OP, where are you going...and from where?
If you were in TC, i would have driven it for you.

How old are you?
I am 40.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.